CHAPTER 2

Songs for the chapter are -

High high hopes
Touch-Little mix
Worth it-Fifth Harmony
History and Better than words-1d
Arms around you
...

It finally TAKES me 20 minutes to finally feel like I'm not sleeping.last night I kept on checking the footages in the pendrive Caleb provided me with. I've to admit it , Abnegation or not ,this boy can do wonders. He even succeeded in loading the fies of major hypertech protected computers in a pen drive and gave it to me.Last night I lay awake until about 4 am after which I involuntarily fell asleep .

I wish to complete seeing all the downloaded data in the pen drive.

More importantly U want to find out the clippings that  contain information related to my father. I scroll through the files in the pen drive finally find what I've been searching for. In this footage he is sitting at his old desk with another boy,his son.

Via all these footages, I've come to know that the name of the boy is Tobias. But I'm still confused about their relationship. That boy has to be around fifteen years. My father is his father too but the way he is often mistreated and tortured doesn't seem like it.

My mother always tries to keep anything related to my father away from me.Even I've caught her going through his footages at times but she always seems to act as if nothing is there in this world that she wants to hide from me .But I always noticed the way her elegant fingers easily traced some patterns on the screen within a fraction of seconds without even taking her eyes off me.Then she would turn the screen towards me and try to proof her point that whatever she sees won't interest me.She used to show me lists after lists of names of different types of books I've never even heard of..But I know better.

The Choosing Ceremony is within less than a month though I'm still to pass next three years in this hellhole of a compound before I'm free to choose my way. I'm sure that not in my worst nightmares I'd make the mistake of choosing Erudite.

I just dream of a day when my mother would not call me to the testing room ,a syringe in control of her excellent fingers. That's the only good thing I got from her I suppose. She would inject me with some new serum at the spot just below my ear just in case it helps her to improve her formulas for the on going experiments cause most of her serum don't have any control over me and the fact drives her insane. I've lost count on how many kinds of serums she has injected into me. My thoughts consume me mind and soul and I don't feel the hours pass.

Hella honeys...hope you're enjoying the book.

Feel free to comment and don't forget to vote .pleaaaaaseeee 😊😉

I would be updating it more frequently...your votes are the fuel to my fire for writing this book...

Keep on reading sweethearts...GO ON ! HOP ON!

                     - ❤ FROM KRI-