Chapter 1

Joseph POV

There we all were, Charlotte, Vanessa and I in the basement of Vanessa's house. It was a typical hangout spot for the three of us since we were kids. But things were different now that Vanessa's boyfriend Anthony would come over. She couldn't see what I saw because she was so head over heels with Anthony. These days Anthony and Charlotte have very suspicious. I've been keeping my eye on them and I came up to the conclusion that they've had something going on for a while now. But I don't know how to tell Vanessa about it. It'd just break her heart to know what has been going on behind her back. It shocks me to know that Charlotte, our childhood friend would be such a wretch. How could she act of such barbarity and show no remorse as to what she's doing to Vanessa. She has no concern to how much pain she would inflict upon her if Vanessa were to find out what's really been going on.

Suddenly the doorbell rang.Vanessa got up to go answer the and came back with Anthony (😒). He brought food for us and started to make a plate for everyone. I took a bite and realized it had green peppers, but before I could say anything to Vanessa, she already started eating. I got sick to my stomach because Vanessa was severely allergic to green peppers.

"Guys I don't feel good!" Vanessa said "My throat itches and I can't breathe!"

"I know why!" I shouted "There are green peppers in the pasta."

"Quick call it the ambulance!" Vanessa said

The ambulance soon came and rushed Vanessa to the hospital.