Chapter 3

Charlotte P.O.V.
Just look at her all pale. Just so sad but things happen for a reason. I love Anthony and he should be with me. I give him comfort that Vanessa can't give. And I want to comfort him with out having sneaking around and the only way to do is to get rid of Vanessa. Now you might be saying, but Vanessa is your friend. And!!! She always got what she, now it time to get what I want. I am going to drug Vanessa with a pill that her go so slow that people will think she is dead. Brilliant! I know. Oh Vanessa is waking up show time.
"Hey girl!!"
" Hi" Vanessa said. Poor thing 😈
"How are you feeling"
" Hey I be better" Vanessa said laughing.
" Well the doctor drop off this pill and said take before he comes back. So I suggest you take it now."
" Okay" She said not know the pain she was about to go through.
She took the pill and she had sickening look on her face. She looked so light headed. All I can do was smirk. The deed is done. Time for act 2. I went outside all panicked and then the monitor went flat line.
" Help help someone get a doctor" I said trying not to laugh.
Then doctors and nurse started to rush in and the look on Joseph's face was priceless. He looked so sad. Well now I get the man I dreamed of. I have to go Anthony needs a shoulder to cry on.
Why why would she do this. Someone I can't feel my body. Someone help please. Someone......
Narrator P.O.V.
The doctors did everything they could to help Vanessa, but she was responding. It was like she went into a coma. The doctors did everything that could but.....