The Wedding

The wide doors of the bright church opened. Though I could see all of my friends and family standing watching me as the doors opened revealing me my eyes immediately were glued to the man standing at the end of the long isle. He was smiling and tears stinging his eyes. I had already begun to cry even before this moment. I looked to see my mom tears streaming across her face. I looked over to the other side of the large pews seeing his mom standing there looking at both him and I crying as well. His brother and sister stood on the sides of him standing his brother shook his shoulder lightly excited and smiling. All of our memories before flooded my brain as my dad walked me down the isle. All the mental breakdowns between the both of us, being sick together, him taking care of me whenever he could and vice versa. I remember the call from him the day his dad had died. His voice sounded broken and hurt and it usually him that had to hear me like that. My heart was heavy that day. I remember the long flight to Jersey to get to the funeral. The first moments seeing him crying in front of me was one of the hardest things I've had to watch. Countless sleepless nights with him, comforting him through everything. The time after when we decided to take a break was the worst decision we could have ever made. And I can definitely tell you know we would both agree on that. My 18th birthday a day that I was not excited for, but he made it exciting even if we just stayed in and chilled all day. The day we announced our relationship to the public was one of the scariest moments. I knew there were going to be people who hated it but most reactions were fan girls freaking out which we expected. We had been through thick n thin together. Friendships lost, family members gone, mental breakdowns, sickness, and so many other things to come. As I got closer and closer to the end of the isle I felt my dad release his hand from mine. I looked at him tears in both our eyes I kissed him on the cheek giving him a side hug. I slowly walked towards the man I have been wanting to marry since I met him. Tears both in our eyes we spoke our vows and swore that we would be there for each other what ever the situation might be. We both were astatic adrenaline running through our veins. Ethan and I walked back down the isle everyone staring at us both of us having huge smiles on our faces that would never leave for the rest of our lives.