Party pt. 1

Emma

"Liv come on!" I yelled to her from the downstairs of my house

"Hold on..." she said, I could hear her throwing things across the floor from upstairs

I waited anxiously tapping my finger against the cold counter top, studying my new acrylics I had gotten two days ago.

I decided to go for a light green color with a dark green on my pointer finger for each hand.

Suddenly Olivia emerged from the stairs carrying a pair of white strappy heels.

"Damn babygirl you lookin fine." I joked winking at her

"Thanks." She laughed

Olivia had decided to throw on a simple, light pink dress that was shorter, the material looking almost like silk.

I watched as Olivia rushed to put her heels on and grabbing her purse off of the kitchen table.

"Same goes to you emski!" She said holding the garage door open for me.

"Why thank you." Our laughs echoed off the walls of the garage as we entered my car.

I was wearing a red and yellow plaid two piece, a pair of white and black doc marten shoes, and pairing it with a simple of the shoulder black purse.

Olivia and I were both very excited to be attending this Louis Vuitton party tonight. It was the first one Olivia had been invited to, so she was absolutely ecstatic

We sang our hearts out on the drive there. Luckily the party was being hosted at a hotel in Beverly Hills, so the drive wasn't to long.

As I pulled into one of the many parking spaces, I noticed how nervous I was.

You could see the neon lights shining through the many windows of the hotel and though it was faint from the parking lot, you could hear the blaring music.

I looked over at Liv who looked like she was going to throw up.

I grabbed onto her hand and she looked over to me. I could tell she was nervous. More nervous then I was.

"Liv everything's gonna be good." I reassured her

"Yeah I know just nervous, I've never been to a party this big."

"Cmon it's gonna be so much fun!" I said trying to hide my own nerves.

I opened up my car door and waited for Olivia to step out. I surprisingly didn't have to drag her.

We walked to the entrance of the hotel where you could see people dancing, talking, having drinks.

The music had become much louder now.

"You ready to have some fun?" I asked Olivia as my hand was ready to push open one of doors.

"Hell yeah!" She said

Little did I know how much "fun" I would be getting into that night.

______

Ethan

"Gray, Kristina and I are about to leave. You sure you don't wanna quick get changed and join us?" I said standing at the foot of his bed.

"Nah it's fine, you two go and have fun I'll be fine here."

"Alright... feel better we should be back around 2 am."

"Have fun be safe." He winked at me

I flipped him off closing his door and walking back to the kitchen where Kristina was standing. And she looked hella good.