Omg

A month later
So it's been a month Since I lost my virginity boiii it hurt I was limping for a week and my dad asked if I had sex I told him no Bc I didn't want him to find out and I told him that jay is a good person and I don't want him to think otherwise but lately like every since me and Jamar moved in and we had sex I been feeling very bloated like I noticed I gained 28 pounds but besides the point I fount my Bestfriend from like 1 year ago Bc she had follow me on insta and I dm her and we linked and stuff and she told me she was Jamar cousin not real cousin But yea . I love our new place Jamar told me that he had a party planned but it got canceled due to weather.
4:30 am

I very carefully woke up and got out the bed I
Ran to the restroom and bent over the toilet and threw up this is the 5th time this week I have threw up at this exact time I told my Bestfriend and she said to check and see if I was pregnant and I didn't I doubt it I only had sex once she said "it only takes one time to get pregnant ". I said to myself that's it I'm taking a test and I told jamar that I'm bout to get a test and He said he wanted to go so we went to a Walmart because we felt like those would be the most accurate.so then we got back home and I took the test and I was in the bathroom pacing back and forth hoping that this doesn't
say positive and what I saw I like to cry so I said maybe this is a glitch's and I took another one and I was scared hoping this wasn't true

Both of them were positive I told jamar and he was bout to cry with joy I was happy but kinda not Bc I was just starting collage  also I was just starting my new job it's a lot and I didn't have time to take care of a child but I don't believe in ...

Both of them were positive I told jamar and he was bout to cry with joy I was happy but kinda not Bc I was just starting collage also I was just starting my new job it's a lot and I didn't have time to take care of a child but I don't believe in abortions so ima just have to be happy wit what a miracle I was blessed with so the nine months I am pregnant I will be working my but off mad hopefully I can tell my dad and he will be ok wit it so i called my bestie and told her the great news.
Jamar pov
So lately my girl has been telling me that she been waking up throwing up and her bestie has been telling her to take a pregnancy test and for about 1 month she was been putting it off but I think this morning she has really been feed up so she woke me up at like five and she told me that she has been throwing up for like 30 mins and she said she was gonna go to Walmart and get some test and I told her I was going wit her I ain't want her out an it's dark outside and she could possibly be my baby mama when we was in the car I drove because she was complaining about her back hurting she also told me that she missed her period one week ago but I told her maybe she was going to get it  this week I don't believe in abortions she does either . So if she is pregnant I will have a son or daughter on the way . She took the test and it was positive and I was happy and her kinda. But the thing about it she wasn't ready.
Three months ago
Jaison pov
About three months  ago my daughter broke down to me that she is pregnant I was very very disappointed in her Bc she told me she never had sex but she told me why she lied to me and I'm not gon lie my daughter is grown I can't control anything she is out my house working a job has her own apartment and she is still in college she is a hardworking woman
I have always had faith in my daughter
Janay pov
It has been four months since I found out I was pregnant today is our 4th doctors appointment and I wore a yellow dress also we might find out what the baby look like if it's gonna be a baby Janay or a baby jamar
4 hours later
ITS A BOY  ahhh I'm so happy but I'm so happy bae wanted a girl but nahh I was blessed wit a handsome young boy
I seen some messages on his phone

Three months agoJaison povAbout three months  ago my daughter broke down to me that she is pregnant I was very very disappointed in her Bc she told me she never had sex but she told me why she lied to me and I'm not gon lie my daughter is grown I ...

I don't know who she is but she better pipe down