MY CHOICE

3 weeks later
The baby is due in a week and I made my choice I'm am gonna die and sadly I already told everyone and my boyfriend is planning my Funeral he is very sad he wish he could go to were ever god leads me but he can't he need to stay on earth and be the best dad he can be because I want the best for both him and my son. We got life insurance put on both me and his dad Bc when he gets 18 he will get 10,000 dollars for anything he wants but i went shopping today for lots of things for my son bought him hella outfits so he can have everything he needs dipers,onsise, shoes clothes ,wipes ,papers,Pacifiers,and a lot more got him some things he can Match  his dad with and yea. Today i call the doctor and tell her what my choice is .
10 mins later...............
*ring ring ring*
My phone was ringing it was the nurse
"Hello " 
"Hey is this Janay"
"Yes"
"How u doing"
"well Not so good I made the choice that ima die"
"No your not Bc I got the results and it says you are good to go u will have your son in a week and he won't die or anything "
"Are you serious "
"Yes ma'ma but when your son comes out you have to get him 4 shots the same morning or night he arrives just so that we can kill any cancer tumor if he has any growing "
"Ok that's fine thank you so much I am so blessed "
"You are so welcome I will see u when the baby is due bye"
"Bye"
Phone hangs up
I tell everyone the great news I even told Jamar even tho I'm still mad at him.
Jamar walks in tells me to sit on the couch I did so and we talked about the situation I forgave him and we went shopping for us and the baby to match . We packed the diaper bag and put it in the trunk just in case .
Jay pov
I felt so bad about what I did she was so broken I was at my 3rd job and I get a call drone my girl and she tells me what the nurse said and I am so happy I went home talked to jay and she forgave me I was so happy we went shopping for the baby and us.
1 week later
10:00 pm
I was getting out the shower while I was the shower jay was also in the shower but in a different bathroom Bc he didn't want to get horny and neither did I . I was putting my pjs on so I can go to sleep

I laid down waiting for Jamar  to get out the shower he got out and he put on his pjs he kissed me goodnight and he rubbed my belly till we fell asleep

12:00 am
I woke up Bc I felt water on my legs I woke up jamar and told him my water broke I hurried up and got on some appropriate clothes for the hospital .

12:00 am I woke up Bc I felt water on my legs I woke up jamar and told him my water broke I hurried up and got on some appropriate clothes for the hospital

I grabbed me and jay bag and he ran it to the car I couldn't breath I was in terrible pain . He helped me  down the stairs he sped to the hospital. 
12:40
We arrived and I was put in a gown and I was in so much pain like this won't even funny. I called my dad jay mom and dad and I called my brother y'all haven't met him yet but his name is jamir and I called my sisters y'all ain't met them yet either but jayvari and Aniya and I told them that I was in labor and they was up there in like 10 mins and the nurse walked in and told me I was 4 cm dilated and she called all the nurses that needed to help and the doctors proceeded to prop my legs up the way they needed to be for them to have a good view of the vigina they told my dad and jay dad and my brothers they were not allowed to be in the room so they got out and I held jay had one of hands the nurses said "here we go ms.janay " another nurse said "1-2-3-4" another one said "push " it took 3 times for me to push then pop my baby came out I cried with tears of joy I was out of breath to and jay cut the umbilical cord they took my bAby out the room so that me and jay can get some rest and give my baby his shots .
Jay POV
Ok so it was like 12:00 am and I was woken up bye nay telling me how her water broke we grabbed what we needed and sped to the hospital. Nay called everyone and then the nurses came in and they basically kicked my dad nay dad and nay brother out .she pushed like 3 times and then the baby popped out and all I hear is "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaa" I had to cut the umbilical cord . The nurses took baby kaeden (Kay-den) so he can get shots and so we can have at least 10 mins to rest . Then the nurses brought our son back in but I'm the only one awake.  She said he was "8 pounds and 6 ounces " he was a small baby So I woke up nay so she could breast feed him then burp him she did so then I took him from her and she took her nap then I put something comfy on him 

And I patted his butt so he can go to sleep and sooner than later he was knocked out then I put him in the bassinet the hospital provided and then I feel asleep on the couch the hospital room had in it all of our family left

And I patted his butt so he can go to sleep and sooner than later he was knocked out then I put him in the bassinet the hospital provided and then I feel asleep on the couch the hospital room had in it all of our family left .