yoshikage kira 🎁 in boxes

song that inspired this writing:
in boxes - AURORA
⚠️warnings for this writing!⚠️
body dismemberment

calling out for the lonely, i am going home

it was another usual day for yoshikage kira,in morioh 1999. the busyness of young and old people coming and going places,the chit-chattering of various people and crowds. kira looked at his watch. the time read 11:02. lunchtime. kira thought. he told one of his co-workers he would be going out to grab some lunch. not too far from kame yu,was a bakery that kira found their food enjoyable. st. gentlemans, kira thought as he looked at the sign,a little smile on his lips.

i've been doing awful things again

he entered in the bakery, wonderful smells greeting him once again. he looked around,looking at was offered. there were a lot of yummy sandwiches,but the sandwich that kira enjoyed a lot was the katsu sandwich. it was also a favorite of yours. on sundays,if he wasn't busy and the park wasn't full of people,he would take you and get a sandwich for you both to enjoy.he enjoyed the quiet but fun times that life offered in various ways,such as spending time together or just being in each other company.

i can hear them laughing in my head

he picked up the sandwich and bought it, heading over to the park. he sat down behind a tree, looking at the sky. it was a beautiful yellow sky. he smiled as he enjoyed the view and ate his sandwich. but his smile let a but down. he was a little sad at the fact at you weren't here with him, enjoying the the view and the sandwich. but kira went back to smiling, knowing you would there to greet him after a long day.

i went out in the morning looking for a man

you were walking down the street one early sunday,hungry for some food. you were visiting morioh because of your friend, and you didn't know any good places that selled good food. you turned the corner and looked up at the sign. st.gentlemans,huh. you thought. wonder what kind of food they selled. you walked into the store and was delighted at what they sold. the food looked and smelled terrific. you weren't sure with the sandwiches they sold,but a sandwich that stood out to you was the katsu sandwich.

i could see you were the perfect one

looks good,you thought. you realized their was only one left.you reached out for it,but before you could take it,your hand was met by another hand. you immediately withdrawed your hand. "ah!" you said. "i'm so sorry! i didn't mean to take your sandwich." you looked at the person whose hand had touched yours. you smiled to yourself in your head. he's handsome,you thought. a little too handsome. "no it's okay." the man said. "you should take the sandwich,i can always find another one." his voice is so nice too! you thought once again about the man. dear lord,what else about him is nice?

standing all alone

"my name is yoshikage kira." he said,putting his to his chest. you told him your name. "that's a pretty name." "t-thanks." you said,the blush on your face growing redder than ever. "if this doesn't sound brash,would you mind if i asked you if you would want to go eat at the park now?" kira asked,awaiting your response. "sure." you said,taking a deep breath and then smiling. "that would be quite nice." since then,you and kira always met up at st. gentlemans,bought your sandwiches and headig over to the park. after some time,kira confessed to you about his love for you. you accepted,happy that kira was yours. 

i've been walking ahead for a while

kira got up from his spot,throwing the trash into the garage can. he walked back to his work,feeling fulfilled from the sandwich he had. after another 6 hours of work,he left to go home.the yellow sky was replaced by a purple sky with hints of deep blue weaved in between the streaks of purples.