Chapter 1: How It all Happened

Kenth's P.O.V

I have something to confess, so just don't freak out or laugh. I'm the new Demon Queen. Yeah, I know that's weird and stupid. I bet your just like, "Demons aren't real you know. Don't say something that's not true." But your wrong. There are Demons, Fairies, Trolls, Mermaids, and every other things you can think of. I'm guessing your questioning yourself, "What about Angels?" Well there are Angels, but the funny part is, they are the 'bad guys'. I know, usually Angels are the good and the Demons are the bad but your wrong again! Those fucking bitches are the reason why they are making Earth like crap and other species.

Anyways, let's talk about me. Likes I said, I'm the new Demon Queen. But, I wasn't at first. I was just a regular sixteen year old girl who just wanted to have a peaceful normal life. Now, let me tell you how I turn into a beast.

Few months ago, about three or four maybe, I was on my phone just watching some music videos as always at night. Of course, I was not allowed to use my phone when I'm suppose to be asleep but I don't give a crap. Anyways, while I was peacefully watching a video, I saw wings... And a tall human figure standing outside on my balcony. I just stared thinking if I'm going to die by some giant human bird.

The figure was pitch black like a shadow so I could not tell what it was. Soon, that shadowy figure turned into a handsome young man will large black Angel wings. Thought it was some devil who wanted to posses me but... Anyways, his eyes were red and they were somehow moving... It's hard to explain but his red eyes were flowing like blood going through your veins. The best part is that they were glowing. I mean who wouldn't want red glowing a eyes?

The mysterious person just looked at me and smiled. I just stared at him with an awe as I got off of my bed and slowly walked toward the balcony. The young man just stood there, maybe waiting for me to open the balcony door and go outside. So I did.

We were both quiet and awkward but we talked. And talked and talked and talked. The young man explained how he ended up standing on my balcony by saying how the Angels were chasing him in the sky and he needed a hiding place till the Angels were gone. Yep. I was surprised the Angels are assholes and not the Demon. Weird. I still don't get it but eh..

Every night, the young man will always come to my balcony waiting for me to come outside and talk. We always shared our secrets and some other shit icant remember... Anyways, he showed some dark magic to me like how he can summon his own weapon which was a sharp, beautifully designed blade. He told me, everyone, even the humans, have some weapon just for them. I asked me one time what kind of weapon I would be but he would always say, "You have to figure it out yourself." Which always pisses me off whenever he says that but.. Whatever.

Yesterday night, I was waiting for him to knock on my door while I was listening to music and I did. I smiled wanting to see him and talk to him. I opened the curtains smiling but that smile died down quickly. Blood. There was blood everywhere. Cuts, bruises and tears. I thought this was a nightmare but it wasn't. It was real. I stood there horrified until I came to my senses. I opened the balcony door wanting to help him but he refused. He told me he knew he would die and I kept telling him no. I was of course crying my death out. That was embarrassing..

He told me the Angels somehow secretly attacked him from behind and pretty much beat him to death wanting to kill him but he escaped. Barely. He fell on floor as I tried to catch him but I was weak. He was breathing slowly and heavily making me cry even more.

He said to me with the exact same words.. "Do not... Let anyone.. Take this power.. I trust you.. Just please take the power and keep it... For me.." I just nodded while tears were flowing down. Slowly, a green light flashed from his body. It looked like energy were being released. I felt something inside... I can feel all of the energy going in my body. My blood was pumping quickly then it stopped. My heart literally stopped. I was frightened thinking I was dead but I wasn't. After the green lights stopped shinning, I realized he was dead. His eyes closed and his face pale gray. I hugged him and let my black hair fall, but I noticed something. My hair wasn't black anymore. It was pale blonde. I looked at my hair fascinated. My hands were also pale, almost completely white. I quickly, ran into my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Yep. Hair blonde, skin pale and finally the sick red moving eyes. I stared at myself in awe. Was I prettier than before cause I think I am. Haha...

I ran back in the balcony but he wasn't there anymore. All I saw was ashes blowing out from the wind. I wiped my tears away as I fell on my knees feeling hopeless from not saving him. I saw what was left of him and it was nothing, until I saw a red pedant. It had black chains wrapped around a crossed line figure, decorated with small shaped rubies. In the middle it was a purple gem glowing. I held it tightly around my chest and looked at the sky. I knew what I wanted. To kill the one I loved.