CHAPTER [25]

Author's POV

"Are you sure you will be okay?," Kai was asking the same question since just now and was looking worriedly at Sehun.

Sehun sighed and nodded. "Im sure, dont worry," he replied and flashed a comfort smile.

Kai was still unsure but he didnt have any choice. He glanced at his wrist watch and lifted up his face to look at Sehun.

"Kai, you will be late if you dont go now," Sehun stated. "I will be fine, dont worry about me," he uttered again and finally Kai nodded.

He snatched his bag and was about to walk away before turning back to look at Sehun.

"Call me right away if something happens," he reminded again before really walked away this time.

He was actually going to attend a class today but Sehun didnt have any more classes.

Thats why he was worried to let Sehun get home alone. He just worried if he might get a trouble.

He even said to miss a class today which a Kim Jongin never did but for Sehun, he didnt have any problem with it.

But Sehun insisted that he would be all fine, and told Kai to go to class instead.

"Sehun?," he startled and saw Kyungsoo was walking towards him.

He smiled. "Hey, youre not back yet?," he questioned and they started walking together.

"Not yet, what about you then?," Kyungsoo asked and looked around to find Kai anywhere near Sehun, remembering that they always get back together.

Sehun grinned. "Kai still has a class so I need to go home by myself then," he stated.

"Oh, well I was going to meet Baekhyun and we're going to have a lunch together," he uttered which made Sehun looked at him.

"Then, join us," Kyungsoo stated and looked up at the taller with his hopeful eyes.

Sehun without any doubt nodded. "Sure, its been a while also," he said.

"You dont have any plans for honeymoon?," Kyungsoo suddenly asked the sudden question.

Sehun automatically blushed as he heard that. He remembered about the few days before.

Flashback

"Jongdae Hyung asked me about our honeymoon," Kai stated out of sudden and sat himself beside Sehun.

Sehun arched his eyebrows as he heard the 'honeymoon' word. He never thought about that.

"Honeymoon?," he turned to look at Kai. "Are we going anywhere?," he questioned.

Kai shrugged. "I dont know, do you wanna go?," he asked while he focused on the cell phone and slightly looked at Sehun.

"I dont know," he replied shortly and continued busy with his cell phone.

Kai secretly glanced at Sehun and curved a smile. He slowly got closer to Sehun.

"What are you doing?," he asked out of sudden which made Sehun yelled out of shock.

He scowled at the elder. "Youre shocking me," he snorted in annoyance.

Kai was laughing. "I was just asking you," he innocently replied like he didnt even do anything wrong.