CHAPTER [51]

Author's POV

Kai was walking along the way with quick steps while didn't even bother to look around him.

He felt nervous right at that moment and he didn't know what else he should do.

His mine could not even think clearly right now and he was so mad. Really mad at himself for doing all those things.

Sehun.

It was the only thing he was thinking and could think about at the moment, nothing else.

He drove the car as fast as possible without even bothering of the rules he should obey.

Sehun was much more important right now from anything else and he needed to meet him.

It was really his mistake all these times for not being a man and straight up went to meet him.

It was his mistake too for not believing Sehun and chose to believe someone else.

As he finally arrived at Sehun's house, he walked out of the car and slammed the door behind him.

His legs sprinted towards the front door and impatiently knocked the door.

He just couldn't wait anymore and he needed to fix all of the mess he had made.

Kai was trying to be waiting patiently in front of the door while tapping his feet in nervousness.

The door clicked and startled him from his own thoughts. He was still truckling down his head and didn't have any courage to lift up his face.

"Jongin," but as he heard the familiar voice, he looked up to meet the cold stares from his elder brother.

It was not Sehun like he expected it will be but turned out it was not someone he expected would be.

"H-Hyung, what are you doing here?," Kai was stuttering as he was asking that question.

Chen scoffed as a reply and curved a teasing smile. "I'm the one who supposed to ask the question, what are you doing here?," he asked.

Kai could obviously sense the sarcasm in his voice as he was asking him. Hr knew what was the reason.

"I-I wanna meet Sehun," he replied with a low voice tone while avoiding the stares from the elder.

Chen huffed sharply. "Sehun, for what?," he questioned even though he already knew the reason.

Kai exhaled deeply. "Hyung I know you're mad at me and I admit it was all my fault," he announced firmly.

"I realised it now and I want to fix everything, please let me meet him even for once," he said out while staring back at the elder brother.

Chen released a heavy sigh as he heard that. He was still really mad at his younger brother.

But he could catch the seriousness and sincereness from him.

He didn't say a word but leaned back his body to let him get into the house, sighing deeply.

Kai noticed that and quickly stepped into the house. But he stopped as soon as he saw Xiumin.

"Xiumin Hyung, I—

His words were cut off as he saw the disappointment look on the elder's face.

His whole life, Xiumin never ever showed any of that look to him and always stared at him with loves and cares.

But this time he was looking at him with a full disappointment inside of his eyes.