CHAPTER [44]

Author's POV

"Are you sure about this plan?," Guanlin was asking for the recent times, he had a feelings what they were going to do would cause bad things.

Taemin smiled smugly. "More than sure, don't worry about it," he responded.

But he was actually worried about it. "Don't you think it will cause something to him?," Guanlin questioned.

"Yes, that's what I want to happen," Taemin responded while rolling his eyes.

"This is too much don't you think?," this time, Taemin replied with a loud snorting.

He stared back at Guanlin. "This is the only way to solve all of these," he stated firmly.

"I don't think I can do this though," Guanlin replied.

Taemin glared at him. "Don't you want Sehun? It's all up to you, I will still be doing this with or without you."

Guanlin huffed in annoyance. "Fine!," he exclaimed and chose to keep in silence afterwards.

He was still feeling in doubt actually over these.

"What will happen after this?."

...

"Sehun, let's go now," Kai was saying that for the recent times this morning.
Sehun finally appeared while carrying his sling bag and walked towards the husband.

"What took you so long?," Kai questioned while eyeing the younger's appearance.

He arched his eyebrows in confusion as Sehun suddenly walked closer to him and wrapped his hands around his arms.

Sehun was unsure why he was feeling worried since this morning. It felt like something would happen.

"Sehun?," he lifted up his face to look up at the elder who was staring back at him.

His face was caressed softly and his eyes were automatically closed. He felt calm at least.

"What are you thinking?," he opened his eyes slowly as the question was uttered.

The first thing he saw was those captivating hazel eyes. "Hm?," he frowned his eyebrows.

"Sehun, I know you," Kai uttered while his eyes were fixed on Sehun's. "You are thinking about something?," he questioned.

Sehun's eyes were shaking and obviously was hiding something. "N-No, I don't," he was stammering while saying that.

"Sehun," Kai called out again, lifting up Sehun's face to look into his eyes.

"You can't hide anything from me, you know that," he stated and Sehun admitted it was true.

He took a deep breath and continued burying himself inside Kai's arms.

"I don't know," he murmured. "I feel uneasy, like something would happen to me," he finally spilled out what he was thinking.

Kai arched his eyebrows in confusion as he heard that from Sehun. "Why do you think like that?," he asked, he was actually confused as well.