S

Yeonjun

"BTS"

"BTS"

"BTS"

I looked up where I saw top bunk bed where I can bet Taehyun is sleeping peacefully. I silently peeked over to the bunk bed parallel to mine and Taehyun's. Seeing that Huening Kai was awake and for some reason looking at me. I signed him to come out after me as I stood up to leave the room. 

I waited while drinking water that I took out of the refrigerator. I was thinking about mine and Taehyun's moment at the park when Kai took a seat by his side rotating his chair so that we were facing each other.

"What happened?What did you guys do alone? Tell me hyung?"

Kai laughed quite loudly before collecting himself as I told him what had happened.

"Really did Taehyun say that and here I thought that he was intelligent than me seems like I was wrong now huh?"

"But Hyung, what are you gonna do now? I can bet that tomorrow you guys will act awkward from what happened today."

Before I could say anything another voice interrupted me.

"What are you guys talking about?"

We both fastly turned our head only to find Soobin standing at the entrance of kitchen.

"Nothing, only talking about things." I said as I stood up. "Then I will be going to sleep. Goodnight ningning and Soobin."

I walked in the room going directly to my bed closing my eyes letting sleep take me to lalaland where Taehyun was mine and only mine and everything was fine and awesome.

Soobin

"These days you have been talking alot to Yeonjun hyung. Is everything fine?"

"Yeah, he was just nervous about promotions ending tomorrow."

"OK then let's go back to our room"

"Yeah sure."

I turned but was stopped when Kai grabbed my arm. I turned back curiously to ask kai what happened but the words never left my throat as kai hugged me. Whispering a small 

"I love you"

That built a really strong wall between me and my sleep that night as Kai slept peacefully in the upper bunk bed.

Kai, what are you doing to me?