I

Taehyun

I sat down with my head in my arms.

Yeonjun Hyung was never rude to me then what happened today. Why was he so rude and angry?

I looked up at feeling a presence behind me 

It was Yeonjun hyung.

"Taehyun-ah, I am sorry. I don't know what happened to me. I am really sorry. I never meant to hurt you, baby trust me.

I cleaned my throat in hopes that my voice will not break and give me out that I was just a second away from crying."I am fine yeonjun hyung, just a bit surprised. I don't know where I went wrong, I always danced that part the same way but you never said anything to me before."

"I know. Taehyun , you were perfect, you are perfect and you will always be perfect. It was me and it is me who is wrong. I am sorry"Yeonjun hyung mumbled loud enough for me to hear. After some second he said "How about I treat you some ice-cream. It has been a long time that I treated you to something."

"........But yeonjun hyung what about the practice." I literally squealed in an embarrassingly high pitched voice as he pulled me up in a swift motion making me collide with him.

"When I was coming after you I met our instructor and he said that Bang PD nim asked us to go home and get some rest."

I looked up from yeonjun hyung's chest(that was at my eye level) in his eyes."Okay, then should I go and get other members." I asked while looking in his eyes.

And I think at the mention of other members I saw anger in his eyes but why?

"No""I want it to be just me and you Taehyun.Just me and you."

I walked quietly behind hyung."Hyung but what about our things."

"Don't worry other members will bring it."

"Okay"

=============================

Taehyun and Yeonjun sat on a bench as they stargazed. They had just finished their ice-creams and now sat quietly.

They both sat silently until Taehyun looked at Yeonjun and took yeonjun's face in his slim and small hands.

"Hyung you know what you said about you being imperfect."......

"I think it is wrong. You are one of the perfect and most amazing people I have ever met."

Yeonjun silently looked at Taehyun for a while adoring him before he gained confidence and thought about making a move.His heart was beating about probably 180km/hr as he moved forward, his eyes not leaving Taehyun's lips .

"Than who is the most perfect personality you have ever met Taehyun-ah"Yeonjun asked as he glanced at Taehyun's eyes for a mere second before returning his attention back to Taehyun's lips.

The wind blew past them as Yeonjun leaned in closing his eyes.His heart beating fast and he hoped Taehyun also felt the same. As he brushed his lips against Taehyun's he felt estatic. Electricity and sparks danced on his skin, his heartbeat increased to the point where he thought his heart was gonna bust and his lips ... his lips felt warm.

As Yeonjun was about to kiss Taehyun he heard him mumble something.

"What?" he asked.

The only reply that came from Taehyun made him feel awkward and embarrassed.

"I said BTS."