V

Kai

"Ah Beomgyu hyung save me. I am suffering from a dangerous disease called loneliness."

I spoke loudly as TAEJUN a mixture of names of Yeonjun and Taehyun were cuddling on a sofa while I was seated beside Beomgyu hyung on the floor, we were watching a movie in our living room while Soobin hyung had meeting at the company.

Taejun literally started dating a few weeks ago but since then they make everyone feel like a sore loser with the vital power of their love.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I looked back to where Taejun along with Beomgyu hyung were staring at me.

What did I do?

"What?"

"You know Kai you don't have to suffer this disease if you man up." Beomgyu hyung said while I sat there having no idea of what he was talking about.

"How?"

"By confessing your feelings for that dumb giant bunny. I mean it is so obvious that you guys like each other than I don't know why you both are playing hard to get." This time it was Taehyun.

"I don't know. I mean I like Soobin Hyung but I don't think he likes me. He always rejects any form skinship I do towards him."

"He likes you and tonight HueningKai you are not coming to bedroom until you tell that bunny what you feel towards him because that giant baby is afraid of losing you as a friend by confessing to you and creating an awkward tension between group because he thinks that you will reject him."

Yeonjun hyung said as he walked towards our room where five of us all slept together with taehyun and beomgyu hyung trailing behind.

When are you coming home soobin hyung?