o

"Hyung do you want to get dinner later tonight? Only two of us."

Yeonjun

We sat in silence as we ate. None of us spoke a thing until I decided to open my mouth

"Why did you ask me on dinner?"

Taehyun just sat there in silence looking at me but doing nothing to answer my question.

"Taehyun."

"Yeah!"

"Why did you ask me on dinner?"

This time too instead of answering me Taehyun just smiled at me and continued eat in silence. Being ignored twice shut me up as I continued eating too.

Taehyun

"Hyung! remember when last time we were here?"

I asked Yeonjun hyung as we sat on the exact same bench as we did last time eating exact same ice-cream like we did last time.

"Yeah and I asked you who you liked the most and you said BTS." Yeonjun hyung said as he laughed which was completely fake.

I also laughed as I curtly nodded my head.

"Hyung!Can you close your eyes? I have something for you."

Yeonjun

I closed my eyes as my heartbeat increased anticipating of what was going to come next. However I knew that I should keep my expectations low because it is Taehyun we are talking about and let me tell you sometimes he is very DUMB.

I only heard noise of wind blowing as I kept my eyes close and than it came. lighter than the weight of cotton. Like if you were not concentrating you would have not felt it.

It was short,light but sweet.His thick lips were perfect on my thin ones.In what seemed only few seconds the cotton like weight was lifted from my lips. I only sighed in disappointment but I knew that this peck was beginning of many wonderful things that I only dreamt of.

And then there were two lovestruck boys in complete loneliness at ungodly hours of night as they held each other close, gazing at stars and preparing for journey that waited them.

JOURNEY OF LOVE