𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

Group: "swaggin' with the swagmaster of doncaster."

shortie had unmuted ihateeatingfood and perriemakeshorriblefood

shortie has changed ihateeatingfood to mrhowalk

shortie has changed perriemakeshorriblefood to berryedwards

shortie: so you guys better shut up, before I make you :)

mrhowalk: alright. Perrie, talk.

berryedwards: ok so I wanna settle some things.

berryedwards: firstly, all of yalls have to shut the fuck up and listen to me.

Payneinthearse: alright.

berryedwards: secondly, i have some anger towards a certain person.

shortie: get your popcorn ready, lads.

berryedwards: zayn javadd malik

berryedwards: you are the biggest dick ever.

berryedwards: you played with my heart like it was a fucking toy! I loved you zayn and i didn't stop. I always told you I loved you, I stayed by your side, during hard times. When you proposed to me, I thought I would be the happiest person alive, I thought it meant you would never leave me. I devoted all the love to you, because I knew you loved me back.

berryedwards: when you left me, i felt so empty, you took a part of me with you. I went through so much pain that I was suffocated. I couldn't live, Zayn. I couldn't smile, I couldn't eat, I couldn't sing, nothing. I was depressed. All the trust I had was snatched away and my life was in shambles. I couldn't trust. I stayed away from the public and swallowed myself in self pity. 

berryedwards: I stayed alone and sad in what was supposed to be our happy place filled with our amazing memories, the place where we had everything. The day i found out you left me, I screamed. I screamed until I couldn't no more. I screamed at Jesy, Jade, Leigh-Anne, me mum, Caitlin, everyone. I screamed that I wanted to be alone, when I really just needed your arms wrapped around me. I needed your love and affection and this time, I didn't get it. Those few days, I couldn't breathe. I couldn't survive in that house. So I left. I left it and those memories and got a new home.

berryedwards: a new home where I now live with my boyfriend, Alex. Someone who loves me, better than you did, someone who I actually trust and can call mine, someone who I know won't leave me and hurt me.

berryedwards: Like you did.

berryedwards has left the conversation.

seen by uglyhair, shortie, mrhowalk, Payneinthearse and henrystiles.