Hard day at school

Felix's P.O.V

The remainder of the maths lesson flew by like a plane eager to reach it's destination. The class wasn't hard for me but it did get boring so I was lucky to have Jisung with me to make it a little more interesting. Unfortunately the bell rang for the end of lesson which meant I had to go to dance. Don't get me wrong, I love dancing. I love how free I feel when I dance. I love how all I have to focus on is the beat as my body effortlessly gets taken over by it. However, this is one of the classes that I don't have with Jisung which sucks if I'm being honest and what makes it worse is that my bully is in the same class as me. I just hope today he decides to leave me alone.

However, that's not the case today, because as soon as I enter I bump into someone's chest which results in them growling at me before pushing me to the floor. My back hitting the hard, cold wooden floor, a groan of pain leaving my lips and much to my dismay I look up and see the one and only 'Hwang Hyunjin' (a.k.a. my personal bully who likes to make my life even more miserable than it already is.) I don't get why Hyunjin hates me so much, I've literally never done anything to him. Maybe it's because of my accent or my freckles or my tanned skin. I'm not really sure but I wish he would stop being so cruel to me. He never did anything to me when I was with Jisung but when I was alone that's when the tormenting commenced.

He stared at me with emotionless eyes as my own began to fill with tears. 'No please not now! Don't cry in front of him felix! You've never cried in front of him! Don't let him see how truly weak you are!' I thought to myself as I desperately squeezed my eyes shut trying to keep all the tears and unwanted emotion inside but to no avail. As a stray tear found it's way past my long lashes and glided slowly down my cheek, followed by many more. Unable to keep them inside anymore. The tears flowing down my now red cheeks like a waterfall, beautifully heading downwards to my chin before taking the frightful jump down to the floor hitting it soundlessly. If I wasn't pulled up and into a hug there would have been a pool surrounding my lifeless body. Limp from exhaustion and endless pain.

I finally found the courage to look up seeing the face of Chan, Hyunjin's best friend. To say I was shocked would be an understatement to think a friend of my bully would be holding me tightly as if he was scared I was going to crumble if he let go. With no words he glared at Hyunjin before looking back at me, worry and guilt evident in his beautiful dark brown eyes as he carefully lifted me up like a delicate porcelain glass doll, afraid of breaking me.

Subconsciously I wrapped my arms and legs around him acting like a koala desperately clinging onto him like my life depended on it. He carried me slowly and gently one arm supporting my back whilst the other cradled my head. His fingers running through my blonde locks in an attempt to calm me down in which proved to be successful as I stopped crying and buried my head deeper into his neck. My breathing finally going back to normal. I'm glad it was lesson time and the halls were deserted because I would have been red with embarrassment if someone was to find us like this.

We finally reached the bathroom, where he slowly and carefully put me down onto the countertop which held the many taps we used to wash our hands. Again with no words he reached out towards my face and gently wiped the tears that remained prominent on my freckled cheeks. Smiling at me gently before making his way into the bathroom stall bringing some tissue with him, wetting it a tiny bit in order to dab at my face. Ultimately eliminating any evidence of the events that unfolded not too long ago. Chan sighed as he threw the tissue into the bin. His eyes showing concern and sadness for me. He reached out for my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze before speaking "I'm really sorry Hyunjin has been hurting you, I know it's rich coming from his best friend but he's really not a bad guy. He's just been through a really tough time and doesn't know how to deal with it." I smiled at Chan and nodded acknowledging what he said and spoke with a hoarse voice from crying " I really want to be his friend. Can you help me?" Chan nodded his head and with that we left the bathroom both of us happy with the outcome of the conversation...

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. As you can tell I've added a few more characters to the story and I honestly feel so bad for making Hyunjin the bully but don't worry all will get better and also Changbin will be introduced in the next chapter so stay tuned. Enjoy~