Chapter 1

Pepper's P.O.V

I watch as my little girl danced around the kitchen like a crazy person with her older brother Peter Parker. At first morgan was too scared to walk up to him, but then she realized something.

"Your the boy my dad looked at every night!" She wispered to him, Peter look at her with a broken expression.

"I must be" he looks down at Morgan only thinking how much she looks like him.

That broke my heart, seeing his face fall even more at the funeral that day.

And as I watched the boy dance with her, I can tell they love each other. Tony would have wanted to see this. His honorary son with his biological daughter.

"Oh man, how do you have so much energy right now? You're killing me girl" he leans over putting his hands on his knees, she bounces up and down and runs off. Peter looks over at me and smiles. "Youve got a crazy one on your hands" he comes closer, sitting on the opposite side of me.

I look down at the table, running my hand along the crack. "This is what he wanted, this is the reason he went back to save you. He wanted you here with us. When he home-" my voice breaks "when he stepped off that ship, he looked straight at Steve and said that- he lost you, there was no going back" I watch as his jaw clenches and unclenches, trying to stop the tears brimming his eyes. "He was a stuttering mess-" I stop to let out a sob.

"Aunt Pepper, it's ok, I know" he comes over hugging me.

"He just-just, he loved you so much Peter, just know that he loves you, you are our family now, wether you like it or not." We stayed there just hugging until Morgan came running in. She jumped into my lap and hugged me with her tiny arms. Peter steps back.

"I gotta get home to aunt may, its a school night. Love you guy's, bye kiddo" He leaned down to her level and winked.

"Why are you crying brother?" She says pleadingly, do u need me to save you?"

He looks down and back up "it's ok, I'll be fine. Sometimes people need to cry a little bit." He kissed her forehead then went for mine. "Bye guys" he stepped away, walking out the door

"Ok sweetie, I think its time for you to go to bed." She sighs and nods.

Peter's P.O.V

I sat at the table with aunt may on the other side in silence, after we all came back, everyone was just in shock, and I think aunt may doesn't know what to do with this information. "Aunt May?" She looks up slightly, worried to look into my eyes. "It's ok, we didn't remember anything."

"I do" she looks up at me with tears in her eyes. I remember watching the news, seeing that spiderman went up into space, when he was supposed to be on a feild trip!" She stands up and starts to pace back and forth. "I remember watching them record you getting taken up, I saw you— I saw you running out of air" she covered her mouth to hide a sob, but I could tell. "And then, after looking for hours on ends, we come up on a dead end. I thought I lost you peter" she finally sits back down, her tear stained face killed me.

"I'm ok May, im here." I grab her hand.

"I love you so much Peter, and I don't want to see you hurt. Ever" she says and I nod. "You know, I'm so lucky to have you." I stands up, giving Her a hug.

"I love you too Aunt May" I kiss her head, "everything is fine with me, I just need you to be here." I step out of her arms. "Im gonna call it a night. Its been quite a day" I chuckle. I will my tear's to stay in my eyes as I head to my room.

"Are you sure you're alright peter?" She asks, and I nod. I look at the door to my room and see a picture of iron man. I look deep at the photo not know what to say.

"Im fine." I walk into my room and straight out of the window. I quickly climb up the wall and lay back on the roof. But now up there was a graffiti artist spraying a picture of tony himself. I know the boy. "Harley?"

Harley stopped spraying and slowly turned his head. "Pete." He looks down at his painted hands.

"So your the one going around painting these..."

"Its not just me, million's are doing it around the world." Harley looks back at his masterpiece. "I just needed something to help-"

"It's ok Harley. I get it, trust me." I sit down on the ledge. "I bet he would be so pissed off at me being ok with this" I chuckle.

"Thats why I decided not to work for him." Harley sits beside me, his legs rested on the paved roof.

"Where are you staying right now Harley. I didn't see you at Peppers place, and she didn't mention you. You said you would stay with her."

"Pete, im 22 years old, I know how to take care of myself okay?" I nodded, not knowing what else to say "listen peter, I know you are worried about me and everyone around you, but try to worry about yourself, you look like a wreck." I nodded once again. "I wish I knew you before this mess, you seem like a great kid." A tear streams out my eye. "I'll go, I'll see ya later"

I sit there as tears start to stream. "I'm so sorry Tony. I tried so hard, I tried to protect everyone and-" I sob. "I dont know if i can handle this Tony." I whisper. "Not without you here to help me" I babble on to the non-existent Tony. I look down and the street below me, and see just how crazy this world is. I reach into my pocket and pull my phone out. My finger hovered over the button just waiting to be pressed. If i could just will myself to just press it. As i contemplated it, i get a call from the one and only.

"Hey kid. Are you okay?" I sniffle, and nod

"Ya happy, I'm ok."

"May called, she's worried about you. And you don't sound to ok."

"Aunt May is always worried about me." I listen to the blast of cars and sirens going off, and the air flowing through my hair.

"Where are you Peter?" Happy asks, but it was more of a demand than a question.

"Just resting."

"Bullshit. I can hear the cars. Peter, you know she means best for you right?"

"Of course I know that!" I stand up. "I just want to be alone for a little bit without being reminded about life but I swear, everything is tuned back into that damn channel! And I just want to.. change the station, you know?" I yell

"That was some simile use Pete"

"I just- I want to be able to turn my damn head and not see him in everything I do. But I can't. He's gone! I can't do this Happy." I cry loudly.

"Pete... where are you?" He asked once again.

"On the roof" I mumble. He doesn't reply for a minute, we stay on the line but say nothing.

"Damnit Peter. I'm coming to get you, we are gonna talk okay?" I stay silent. "I'm coming Pete." As he says that I hang up. I climb down to my window and inside to aunt may on my bed.

"Im sorry Aunt May, I didn't mean to scare you by running off. I just, need sometime to... adjust to the changes." She nod's.

"I called Happy, I know you love him too, and he could really use the company aswell."

"I know, he called. Hes coming here to pick me up." She nods. Just after I say those words I hear the door open and close. Happy comes walking into the room.

I wrote this after I watched Endgame, so you can only imagine how much I cried. If anyone is reading this, I hope you like it, I'm not entirely sure where I will be going with it. Until next time -=-this story will return-=-

If you understood that, I love you.