3

And I yelled.

What gave her the wrong idea?

Elena jumped from the sudden noise and when she made contact with my eyes she smiled.

"Hi." She said looking at me with laughing eyes.

"What are you doing here?!" I growled exasperated. This wasn't cute nor funny.

She was just annoying.

"I'm going to force these lessons. I need to make my dad smile Christian. You're the best musician I know. I hear you all the time when I come over. You're so good. I don't want anyone else, I want you."

I sighed deeply.

"Ele-"

"Are you about to tell me that you'll teach me for at least a month? If not, I don't want to hear it."

She cut me off...

"I swear if you cut me off one more time I'll-"

"You'll what?" She pressed on.

I stared at her. I mean really stared at her.

Her hair was in a messy bun and her plump lips looked more delicious than they did at the night of the party. Her skin was a clear shade of mocha that you couldn't help but admire. Her eyes were big and deep brown. Her long lashes suited her perfectly as it covered her seductive glances. My eyes moved south taking in her body. Her thick thighs crossed on my bed and her perfect sized breasts expanding the cloth of her shirt.

Holy shit.

Was I attracted to Elena?

I jumped when I felt her grab my chin to look up at her.

"You'll what?" She demanded.

I licked my dry lips. So many thoughts ran through my mind but I said nothing.

"You'll do nothing." Elena spoke for me. "Because I'm with Jace."

Her voice was hard. Kinda like how mine was on most days. Like we're trying to convince ourselves something.

I also knew Elena wasn't talking about what I'll do if she cuts me off again. It was more than that. A sudden infatuation had risen between us both. But Elena did not want to feel that way. She wanted Jace. And what did I want?

I don't know.

"You kissed me at the party." I say hardly as well. I wanted to see her reaction.

"It was a mistake." She responds quickly as if she's been practicing. Once again, I inwardly smirk.

"Okay Elena."

She looked at me in shock. I honestly wanted to keep arguing with her because I hate half truths but if she wants to act like she knows what she wants, I'll give it to her.

"I'll teach you."

A huge smile formed on her face as she registered my words.