The First Meeting

It wasn't like he wanted her to change. He loved her the way she was. Everything about her made him fall even more in love with her. Hell, the Vagabond had never felt this way about someone before until he met Jack.

Jack: the second in command in The Fake AH Crew. Her booty shorts with that damn Hawaiian shirt always made him so embarrassed. Only because he'd stare to the point that Jack or a different member of the crew would notice. He always played it off as spacing out though that wasn't the case.

Michael has accused him of undressing Jack with his eyes and Ryan got defensive. He'd never do that to her! He wasn't a gentleman but he wouldn't dream of doing that to Jack.

He could actually remember their first meeting. She had pinned him on the ground and she straddled his lower back with a gun pointed to the back of his head. It was only because he interrupted the heist they were doing and was a threat.

After that was the stripper club incident. Ryan hadn't meant to mess that heist up either but he had. He just wanted a drink and pushed his way past the two guards. Then a gun was pressed against his forehead.

"Again?" Ryan groaned at the voice. Either it was by the fact he got turned on or he was upset he ran into her again. He couldn't tell himself.

"God damn it." He chuckled and put his hands up. Then his eyes landed on Jack and he sucked in a breath. She was wearing a black wig with a headband that was gold. Her eyes were covered by sunglasses and glinted whenever she moved.

He was sure she was barking out orders to her crew but he didn't care. He was admiring how godly she looked at that moment.

"What about this guy, boss?" Ryan heard a woman ask then he blinked. Was Jack not with her normal crew?

"Leave him to me. You continue what you were doing," Jack ordered.

The other crew member nodded and left the two.

"You're being a bad girl, Jack." Ryan tsked. "Not running with your crew. What were you thinking?" Ryan asked with a purr.

"Shut the hell up. I pitched this to Geoff and he denied me. So, I'm doing my own shit. I had connections anyway." Jack explained and pressed her gun closer to his forehead. "Are we going to have a problem, Haywood?" She hissed.

Ryan chuckled then grabbed her wrist and squeezed it until she dropped her gun with a gasp. "I have a little problem but it can be attended to later. For now, I say we do have a problem. This is the second time you've held a gun to my head and I haven't done shit to you." Ryan whispered in her ear. "Guess what I want from you, sweet cheeks," Ryan demanded.

Jack scoffed then gasped when Ryan twisted her wrist more.

"M-Me?" Jack tried and heard Ryan begin to growl.

He grabbed her hip and squeezed it. "That's right. Glad I chose a smart one." Ryan purred then chuckled. "But I'm classy enough to say that I want to take you to dinner first," Ryan told her. "Then I'll give you the best night of your life." He purred again.

Jack shivered to his breath on the back of her neck and she swallowed. "Fine. I don't see the harm in saying yes to you." Jack grumbled. "Just let me go. You're hurting me." Jack told him.

"But I hurt you soo good." Ryan cooed and twisted her wrist a bit more. Jack choked on a groan and she whimpered.

Ryan let her go with a small chuckle. "I'll treat you like the queen you deserve to be treated like, Jack. Remember that," Ryan told her. He then turned on his heel and left the club.

Jack stood there with her wig askew and she glared at the door Ryan left through.

---

It was only a short while until Ryan met Jack again. Except for this time it was through him being hired to work a job for The Fake AH Crew. He was waiting at the meetup spot when he got a text from Jack.