Good news and bad news

Jannat's pov:
I was completely dazed for a minute when he asked me my name. Really the nerves of that man to hold my hand. I don't know where this girl Iqra got disappeared all of a sudden . She said she wanted to go to washroom and its past 15 minutes. As today is the first day of my second year.I met all friends of my group but sadly some of them have switched to different fields in B.com. Afreen and Saleha my other friends have taken advertising. And i and Iqra went for computer with B.com. Finally Iqra came and before i can get over her she says with her both hands raised in air " sorry had my month days". "Lets go to class then" with that we headed to the class.

IN THE CLASS
I and Iqra were talking when we saw professor Johnson entering our classroom he would be teaching us economics. Till date i could say with an immense proud that i hate Economics. After introduction and some brief discussion he gave us some free time as it was our first day.

******
Zayn's pov:

After having conversation with Abhinav uncle i looked at the college, the memories are so fresh that it feel as if it was tomorrow. After that night i never came back to college and what was the use anyway. As i turn towards the car i saw something twinkling on the ground. I pick it up. Its a bracelet. With Jannat engraved on it. Then it clicks me about the girl who i bumped. Its hers. Because no one has passed besides my car yet as my guards are standing near me, as i am out. Jannat. I smile like an idiot. She didn't let me know her name. But this bracelet has done the work for her. Beautiful name just like her. Guess fate has something else in mind.
I took out my phone and dialled a number.
"Hello" the person on the other end responded.
"Hello David there's a work for you" i told him. "Sure sir let me know" he replied.
"I want u to find information on a girl Jannat studing in Xavier's college... i mean whole information about her as soon as possible."
"Sure sir." With that i ended the call.

I will stay here till i get the information . I ask the driver to drive me to the hotel Four seasons.
I think about the project uncle Abhinav said me. Its a power plant project. It will be beneficial for Ajmedgad. Beside's after the project would be ready it can be a useful asset for the company. It will give employment to the people over here. But it's a new project. Their's a risk involved in it . It needs close inspection. In case any problem arises in future one of us may have to come here. I sigh out loud thinking i have to discuss it with Rehan for proper views of this project. After i reach my room i freshen up and order some food. After 20 minutes room service brings food. Its korma , naan, veg Mughlai and roti. I start eating when i get a call from receptionist. "Hello Mr. Sufiyan"
"Yes"
"You have a guest named Mr. David Fernandes over here. Should i him send him up?"
"Yeah. Send him up."

"Hello sir." He greeted in his professional tone. Well in our business detectives and every person whether small or big are very scrupulous with their work.
David comes in and gives me the envelope he bought with him, as i make his payment he takes his leave. After he takes his leave i unlatched the envelope and went through its content.
Name: Jannat Fathima.
Age: 19 years old.
Parents: Salim Khan (father)
Hamida Bano (mother)
Born on: 26-september-1993
Place of birth: Ajmedgad.
She is the only daughter to her parents.
She is single. Studying in SYBCOM in Xaviers.
Address: She lives in 4th lane in Ajmedgad. Her father is Chartered accountant and mother is a house wife. Her friends are Iqra, Saleha and Afreen. She loves drama and badminton.
Interesting.

Later that night..

I call Rehan and tell him about the project after finding all the information and talking to our finance manager he recalls this project profitable. Another good thing. Well this project can make me visit Ajmedgad now and then and see Jannat. 'How can i be such a love sick puppy just at the first meeting?' No surely i can't be in love. Its infatuation. It is, and i know why because in the span of nine years no girl has shown anger or irritation to me like she did. Thats the reason why i find her different from others. He thought to himself.
------------------------------------------------------------
Rehan's pov:

When will Zayn live a life like a normal man? Even after killing Javed Khatri he didn't freed himself from his inner turmoil. He is always working a lot and sleeps only for 5 hours. I am afraid that this will make him alone forever. Whenever he opens his mouth its only for the sake of business or related to the welfare or problem that can be brought or sold wether by money or by our carrying out our mafia operations.
He has made changes for good that can happen to people.
Being the project started in Ajmedgad will let him be there and hopefully may he free himself from the terrifying past of his and facing the problems which that nightmare caused him.
May that this trip reunite him with life.
--------------------------------------------------------------
On being said by uncle Abhinav i am having meeting with Mr. Laal Singh and Mr. Bijlani to discuss about the project. The meeting is going great. The problem is that there are some peoples living on that place where the project had to be built. Once solved then this project will start. For the remaining paper work i have to stay here and get it done.
I was informed about the meeting which is to be held by my new clients. Even there are some rivals rising in underworld . We have to deal with it as they are the gang which deals with drug dealings all over in Asia . Its a quiet big network.
I went to fourth lane today to check the house were Jannat leaves. When i saw her coming out off the house while putting something in her purse. She looks pretty as always. She flinches as something hits her. Its a paper . She reads it and fumes with anger. I see in the direction from were the paper came. She throws the paper on the road and starts walking away. As she left i went over there and picked up the paper. After unfolding the paper i read it. "Babydoll i love u can i have your number?" This fumes the anger in me. I move towards the guy and punch him on face. It breaks his teeth and i have a bruise on my knuckles. How dare he look at her? For a while i got so mad that i thought i should go to her house and ask for her hand but no she is studying i should wait till she is finished with her studies. But what if some one approaches her. I have to make sure no man comes near her or approaches her. She is mine. I will make sure of that. While i turn to leave i see Jannat standing over there with almost panicked expression. When i try to reach her she runs in to her house.
Did she saw me punching that guy?
Shit.
____________________________________