Parents love

Jannat's pov:
I was going to the flower shop when i felt some thing hitting me . Bending down i picked it up. Its was a paper which i unfolded.
'Baby doll i love you will you give me your number?'
As i read what's written in it i got angry. Leaving the jerk i threw the paper on the road and ignored him. After i reached the shop i bought the lilies i love so much. Instantly my mood was lifted up. While on my way back i saw a man hitting that jerk. I smirked at the boy but that didn't last any longer because as that man turns i froze. He is the same man whom i bumped yesterday.
Well you will be seeing a-lot of me...
His words are ringing in my head. Is he following me? Before he can say something i run in to my house. As i reached I hear my mommy saying" beta Jannat aao aakar khana khalo"( Jannat come and have your food).
Just a mere look of his face reminds me his words and my heart starts thumping furiously. I try to divert my mind and went down to have my lunch. After Praying my namaz-e- asr i started to go through my economic book.
After a while i walk down the stairs as i reach the dining area where my mommy is having a conversation with her friend on phone. She eyes me to go and switch of the gas where the tea is boiling. I take two cups and pour some tea in it and on the other hand i take some of my butter cookies and some nachos. Walking to the dining area i offer my mother her cup of tea and gets engulfed with my beverage and cookies. After a while my mom starts discussing that Mariam appi is getting married.
"What Mariam appi is getting married? But she just finished her graduation mamma" i screeched as i turned fully towards her.
"Jannat first keep your voice down. How many times i have to say you that talk softly it looks as if you are fighting .. & yes Mariam is getting married and whats wrong in it ?she is twenty" spoke my mom.
" but mommy she is young. Only a year older than me"
"Jannat you guys have grown and 20 is perfect for getting married and you will be ready as you are done with your studies. Don't tell me you thought you will be getting married by fifty's! even you will be finishing your studies . If we get a good family and a good boy asking for your hand than we also won't hesitate"
That was ridiculous. I mean totally ridiculous. Okay Mariam appi is getting married but me after graduation nooooooo ways.
After that i didn't argue with mom as she gets busy on her phone talking about the preparations of the marriage. The marriage is pronounced to be happening after 15 days.
Next day....
We had four lectures today. And currently me and iqra are sitting in the canteen munching on samosas. I told iqra about yesterday. Regarding mariam appi's marriage and that man who i met outside the college more likely bumped. I don't know why but iqra got excited and wants to see that man. I mean seriously i have crazy girl as my friend. Seeing what he did i don't want to face him again.
After 14 days....
"Mommy what should i wear?"i asked mommy for the 10th time.
"Jannat wear your Anarkali or even lehenga will do"replied mom.
I-am not a person who can go well with crowds or gathering ( well surely parties or marriages).
After a while i selected a Anarkali . Did some simple make up and wrapped my scarf on my head and fixed my dupatta( stole).

I walked down the stairs and saw my mom fidgeting with the drawer.
" mommy what are you doing?"
"Jannat did you saw the keys?" Questioned my mom. I walk to her side and ask her to leave the drawer for a minute as she does i search the keys for a minute and i find them beneath the files.
"Jannat meri bacchi , kitni khoobsurat lag rahi ho" (Jannat my daughter , looking absolutely beautiful)grins my dad.
Did i forgot to tell you? my dad is a sweet heart. As i am the only child i am pampered a-lot by my parents. Yes that also includes that they find me beautiful but honestly i am an average looking girl.
"Abbu aap kahan gaye the?( father where were you?)
"Beta i was parking the car, lets go we are getting late". My dad eyes me for a while. And smiles patting my head.
"Hamida(Jannat's mom) our little daughter has grown in to beautiful young women" says my dad to mommy.
"Yes Salim( jannats dad) indeed it is true ..mashallah" smiles my mom looking at me. I blush and look down. They love me so much. I am so lucky.