Quirky Paginis

B8_C=Batesee BF_G=Battleforge

B8_C POV:
The pornography that Battleforge and I have released has gotten pretty popular. The video of us and Volgun clapping up a three-way got 7 million views in a week. We decided to have another pornographic three-way.

BF_G POV:
Me and Batesee set up another three-way, but this time the person we had it with was a prostitute we hired. We had the cameras and mics set up, we started recording, and began to strip.

Prostitutes POV:
I'm a Hermaphrodit, which means I both a penis and vagina, I haven't told Batesee or Battleforge yet. I also have a Uni-boob, they don't know that either. But when Batesee put his hand in my pants and started to stroke, he shouted, "OH MY GOD YOU HAVE A PAGINIS! I'VE ALWAYS DREAMED OF FUCKING ONE OF THOSE!" This is going to be a great night.

B8_C POV:
I put on a condom and started to fuck the prostitutes Paginis and Battleforge began to fuck the ass. The prostitute began to scream our names and moan like crazy. Her sexy yet quirky uni-boob bouncing like there was no tomorrow. I came in the condom and pulled out. I removed the condom and started to suck her paginis.

BF_G POV:
I notice Batesee had cum, I haven't so I started to fuck harder. It was like I was jack hammering her asshole, she began to scream and drool all over the place, she orgasmed and her paginis spasmed. Batesee then started sucking the nipples on her huge uni-boob. I came, pulled out, and took off my condom.

Prostitutes POV:
When Battleforge pulled out, I put my cloths on and demanded the money they owed me. Batesee handed it over and I walked out. I then yelled "I'M OPEN FOR MORE PROSTITUTING FOR YOU TWO, CALL ME!".

BF_G POV:
I uploaded the video to pornhub.