Sexy Sexy Man

⚠️Warning! This chapter contains graphic depictions of rough anal sex! If your not comfortable reading smut, skip this chapter⚠️
B8_C=Batesee  BF_G=Battleforge

BF_G POV:
Me and Batesee were out at a gay strip club today. I don't know why we picked that place out of all the others to go to. Anyways while we were there, this hottie approached and said "Lets have a 3 way together". You two are hot as fuck. We agreed to have one that night. We made it rain for the strippers, we lost count of how much we were throwing but didn't care.

[Skip to scene in Sexy Sexy Mans room]

Sexy Sexy Man POV:
I was so ready. We all stripped, I noticed my cock was the bigger than theirs. I started up the camera and walked back to the group. Batesee pushed me onto the bed, put a condom on, and then forcefully pushed into my ass. I moaned with pleasure. Battleforge put a condom on me and sat on my cock. I groaned with pleasure, "OH FUCK YEAH".

B8_C POV:
I started plowing harder and harder, I was alive with extacy, I soon came into the condom. Battleforge came and walked off camera. Sexy Sexy Man then flipped me over, changed his condom and fucked my brains out before ejaculating his milky love sauce into the latex wrap around his dick. We turned off the camera and we put on our cloths and we left. I then remembered I forgot to ask what his name was.