Peaches Joins In

⚠️WARNING! This chapter contains Mentioning of STD's, Herpes, and other BS! Viewer discretion is advised⚠️

B8_C=Batesee BF_G=Battleforge

BF_G POV:
Me and Batesee were so fucking horny and wanted to have another 3 way. We wanted to do it with a person who had lots of cellulite, so we chose Peaches. She has a huge ass and I need to wear lots of condoms cause of the std's. We took a cab to her house because we don't want any of her nasty to get in the car🤢

B8_C POV:
Before we started, Peaches warned us that she wanted to suck us off and then we would shove a giant fat sexy dildo into her pussy hole.

Peaches POV:
I made sure to let them know that they are not allowed to film it because I know they do lots and lots of pornographic videos. Batesee put 4 condoms on his dick and I popped his dick in my mouth. I sucked it carefully so my saliva wouldn't get on his beautiful cock. Eventually he came and I did the same to Battleforge.

B8_C POV:
Battleforge wanted nothing to do with the Peachy dildo cause he doesn't want an STD. I don't either, but to be honest, he's a bit of a wuss. I bought an extra long dildo so my hand wouldn't touch her. She lifted up her legs and I saw huge ass Herpes warts covering her coochie, there was even one over her clitoris. How does she please herself.

Peaches POV:
One Batesee got the huge dildo into my STD infested pussy, I told him to "get the hell out of here because "I'm able to please myself...I just need help getting the dildo in."

BF_G POV:
We left the gross Peachy house. It turns out that she has a machine put the dildo in usually. We left and we heard her scream, "THE DILDO IS STUCK IN MY PUSSY!!!! Oh never mind, my hands are just slippery."

B8_C POV:
Me and Battleforge took a cab home just in case we caught something. Thank god we have more than one bathroom at home cause we were showering for hours when we got home🤢