So Damn Steamy

⚠️Warning! This chapter contains graphic depictions of ass eating and rough anal sex! If your not comfortable reading smut, skip this chapter⚠️
B8_C=Batesee  BF_G=Battleforge

B8_C POV:
I has been about 3 weeks since we had a 3 way, well, it kind of was a 3 way. Anyways Battleforge and I went out for dinner amd were talking about sex, I felt a bulge growing in my pants, so underneath the table, I adjusted my love making appendage and looked up at Battleforge who had a seductive grin on his face.

BF_G POV:
About 15 minutes after I caught Batesee adjusting his cocks position, we payed and left. The car ride was very seductive, I was saying seductive things to Batesee and he was getting nervous. When we got home we watched TV for a little while and then went upstairs and got ready for bed because it was almost midnight.

B8_C POV:
We laid down and Battleforge grabbed and twisted my cock. Man it Felt so good.

BF_G: "You wanna fuck Daddy"
B8_C: "Hell Yeah"
BF_G: "Take your fucking pants off then!"

BF_G POV:
I took off my pants, looked up and Batesee was already nude. I took everything off and looked at him seductively. I walked around to the other side of the bed and caressed his sides.

BF_G: "Wanna try something different this time"
B8_C: "Just name it babe"

B8_C POV:
Battleforge flipped me over and started sucking my asshole. I moaned and moaned, getting louder as he got more aggressive. He then started to chew a little, I winced in pain but soon I started to be overwhelmed with pleasure. He then pulled away and stuck his huge dick in my ass.

B8_C: "OH FUCK YES!! OH!! OH!! FUCK ME"
BF_G: "Alright daddy...Whatever you say"

BF_G POV:
I didn't flip Batesee over as we always fuck missionary style, so web decided to do it bare back this time.

B8_C POV:
I was shouting Battleforges name, I'm sure the neighbors might end up hearing us, but I really don't care. I was alive with pleasure, and I never wanted this moment to end. Eventually I climaxed and came onto the sheets underneath me and Battleforge came in my tight ass. He pulled out, flipped me over, and started to make put with me.

BF_G POV:
About a minute into the makeout session, we broke the kiss, layed sown and began to drift off to a peaceful sleep.

[The Next Morning]

B8_C POV:
When I woke up, my anal region was very sore, when I stood it felt extremely odd, and very painful. Decided to ask Battleforge about it and he told me that it was probably because of all the ass eating and anal fucked he did to me last night.

BF_G: "Wanna have round two"
B8_C: "My ass still hurts, but it's definitely worth it"