Chapter 40

"Oh come on Sammy! I saved you the other day! At least you can give me one little kiss on the cheek?" Colby whines. "Nope. I'm not kissing your dirty face." I say laughing. "What if I wash it?" Colby asks sliding next to me. "Still a no." I say crossing my arms. "You so damn stubborn." Colby says. "I know." I say and walk to the cafeteria. I sit down next to Aaron. "What took you so long Sam?" Katrina asks.

I sigh. "Colby was complain that I wouldn't kiss him." I say. She looks down a little. "But we aren't even dating. I don't want to kiss someone that I'm not dating." I say rudely. She perks up a bit. She mumbles something under her breath but I couldn't hear it.

We continued to talk about random stuff until the bell rang. "Bye guys. Remember, we're heading over to mine and Corey's house after school to hang out." I say and head to Science. Colby walks up next to me and walks with me to Science. "You also want to come over today. Me and the group are heading to Corey and I's house after school to hang out." I say as we sit down. "You sure? Me, Aaron, and Katrina still aren't cool with each other." He says.

"It's fine. I won't let anything happen between you guys." I say reassuring. He gives me a small smile and the bell rings. A few more kids run into the classroom and the teacher walks in as well.

We get through the rest of the day and finally the last bell rings. Me and Colby walk out of the school and over to the flag pole. Katrina gives me a weird look. We start to walk and Katrina grabs me. "Why the hell did you bring him here?!" She asks. "I brang him because he is my friend and  decided to invite him." I say. "Well, I don't want him here so tell hi-" I interrupt her. "Colby is staying. I'm not going to tell him to leave because you don't want him here. If you don't like Colby then how about you leave instead." I snap at her. She gives me a dirty look. "Now, you listen here Sam, Colby is not laying one finger on you. You are mine, not his." She says. Katrina grabs my arm and pulls me into her. She kisses me with force. I try to pull her off of me but she is way to strong. 

"What the fuck is going on here?" Someone says. Katrina lets go of me and looks over. Corey stands there with his arms crossed. "SHE FORCED ME TO KISS HER! I DIDN'T WANT TO BUT SHE DID IT ANYWAYS! SHE SAID THAT SHE DIDN'T WANT COLBY TO LAY A FINGER ON WHATS HERS!" I yell out before she could say anything. "What the fuck is wrong with you Katrina!" Colby says. "Oh come on! We all knew that Sam is going to want to go out with me rather than you!" Katrina yells back. I look at her. "I don't want to date you! You blame everything on everyone else. You always have to get your way with everything." I say pushing her back. "Your not coming over to our house anymore Kat." Corey says. 

"Come on guy." Aaron says. We all turn around and leave Katrina standing there. We enter the house and run up to Corey's room. "What are we going to do now?" Colby asks. "We need to keep Sam safe and sound from Katrina. I know what she is capable of." Devyn says. They continue to talk about who is going to watch me on what days, and who is gong to drive me to school and what classes they have with me. I sit on Corey's bed and play games on my phone. 

Katrina continues to text me over and over again. I put her on do not disturb but she texts me on Snapchat and Instagram "Why can't she fucking leave me alone!" I yell and throw my phone. Corey grab it and blocks Katrina on everything.