Chapter 48

I slowly open my eyes and look around. I try to move my arms and legs but there tied to something. I look down and realize I'm tied to a chair. "Oh, well looks like someone finally woke up! Good morning sleeping beauty." Someone says. I look up and see him. "Where am I, Ollie?" I ask confused and scared. "Oh you don't need to worry about that right now Sammy." He says smiling.

"Let me go! I don't want go be here. I just want to go home..." I whisper the last part. "But Sammy, this is your home." He says. "Quit calling me Sammy! Nobody can call me that except Corey and Colby!" I yell at him. He grabs my hair and pulls it. "Listen here, Sammy. Corey and Colby aren't here to save you, are they? So it looks like your going to be here for a long long time." Ollie says. I whimper as he let's go of my hair.

"Now, do you want some food? I have some chicken cooking upstairs." He asks. I nod slowly. He starts to walk out a door but I stop him. "Wait! Can I come up with you?" I ask quickly. He turns around and thinks. "Will you try to escape?" Ollie asks. "I don't know where I am or where the door is." I say. "True, okay." He says.

He walks back over to me and unties the ropes. I quickly stand up and stretch. "Come on." He says. I follow him quickly up the stairs. When he opens another door I see a TV. and couches. Guessing that's the living room. I say to myself. Ollie leads me to the kitchen. "Sit." He says and points to a chair at the table. I sit down and look around. "This is your house, right?" I ask.

"Well, yes, I do live here. But i'm still in high school. My parents are on a business trip. So i've got the house to myself." He says. I nod. "A missing report has been filed. 15 year old Samuel Golbach has been kidnapped since this morning." A reporter says on the TV. "He has short straight blonde hair. He's about 5"8. Last I saw him wearing was a grey sweatshirt, black paints, and white vans." Corey says on the TV. "Corey..." I whisper quietly.

Ollie turns off the TV and sets down a plate of food. "Thank you." I say. I'm starving, I haven't eaten in forever. I start to eat till I hear sirens outside. "Um.." I say. I look towards the window and see flashing blue and red. "Get back down stairs right now!" Ollie yells. I quickly get up and push in the chair. "JUST GET DOWN STAIRS!!" He screams. I quickly run down the stairs.

I hide in the darkest corner I can find. His basement is really nice. It's not dark and cold down here. It has carpet and furniture and it's warm. I hear voices upstairs. "Good afternoon officer. What can I help you with?" Ollie asks. "Are your parents home, son?" the officer asks. "Um, no. Their on a business trip right now." He says. "Okay well, I'm going to need to search your home. I've got a warrant. I'm searching everyone's house for anything with the kidnapping of Samuel Golbach." The officer says.

I find a cupboard and try to open it. Locked. I search around for something to unlock it. I find a boby pin and use that. It unlocks and I climb in. I close the door and use a piece of string to it it around the knob on the inside and tie it to something else so it doesn't open. I hear footsteps and more voices get closer to me.