five - unpacking

I wake up to feel someone violently shaking me trying to get me to wake up. 

"Geez let me go!" I yell. I open my eyes to see that it was Hayley. Not much of a surprise. 

"Cmon! We're landing in a couple of minutes you have to clean yourself up." I roll my eyes at her comment and take out my phone. I used the camera on it to put my hair down, I brush it so it doesn't look as bad. I wipe my face down with a towel the flight attendant had given us. I redid my mascara because most of it had worn off. After I was done we were told to get off of the plane. Right as I walked off I felt a giant splash of heat await me. 

"Woah!" 

"Yeah, it's a lot hotter here," My mom replies. We make it through all the boring parts of the airport and we finish at the pick up area. 

"Why aren't we getting a rental car or something?" Hayley asks my mom. 

"My manager is going to come pick us up in our new car," She says. 

"You get a free car with your job!?" I ask excitedly. My mom laughs and nods her head. 

"It's hard to get me to leave from my hometown. This new job's no joke." I smile at her. We wait for a couple of minutes until her manager finally shows up.  He picks us up in a sleek black car, only something our family would dream of having. Hayley and I looked at each other in shock. We let the manager take us to our apartment, my parents still had to work out the paperwork for the house so we're living in an apartment for the time being. The apartment was nice but I didn't really bother about it too much. I went to go pick a room when I realized that there was a loft. It was like my own private house, I smiled before I called out. 

"LOFT IS MINE," 

"ugh no fair!" Hayley calls out. I don't think she minds because she got one of the bigger rooms anyway. I look around the loft and start to unpack. I put all my clothes in the closet and put the beanbag that the complex provided for us in my room before anyone could notice. In a few hours all of our stuff from the old house arrived. I was able to take my mattress and make a little bed for myself. My dad had let us know we were going to be in this apartment for about a month until they could get everything from the new house situated. I got bored so I decided to post a quick update on instagram. 

@annieleblanc

@annieleblanc

just reached oh so humble california 

Comments 

@katie_d -  I miss you already 

@annieleblanc@katie_d I miss you more 

@sydherz - have fun beautiful! 

@annieleblanc@sydherz I love uuu

@em_petty - FT ME 

@annieleblanc@em_petty OKAY 

@asher_angel - uh hey 

@annieleblanc@asher_angel hi?