thirteen - williannie

Hold up what just happened. I barley even know this kid. He can't just go around kissing people like that! Makes sense he's a player, probably does that all the time. I just won't let it get to me. My next class was geometry honors so I found the math hallway and entered the classroom. I looked around the class to see if I saw anyone familiar. I saw Will from instagram! I ran over to introduce myself. 

"Hi! I'm Annie"

"Hey, I'm Will. Wait I know you! You're that new girl everyone keeps talking about?"

"People are talking about me? What're they saying!?"

"Just that you're really pretty and all"

"I know thats not true because literally everyone in this school is pretty"

"Ok yeah that something is going on between you and Asher"

"Just to clarify there is NOTHING going on between us"

"I believe you, you don't seem like that type of person"

"Ok thank you, do you mind if I sit here? I don't really see anyone I know"

"Yeah of course"

I grab a seat next to him and talk to him about super random things. He was a really interesting guy and I had a lot of fun talking to him. Soon the period started and we all had to do work. Towards the end of the period the teacher gave us some chill time so Will and I had a little photoshoot because he told me that he hasn't posted on instagram in a while. By photoshoot I mean we took a bunch of selfies and random pictures using the weird snapchat filters. 

  liked by johnnyorlando, kenzieziegler and 359 others 

willmiller_

look how cute we look ;)

Comments

annieleblanc - I look cuter

willmiller_ - annieleblanc whatever you need to tell yourself 

haydensummerall - u ugly

willmiller_ - haydensummerall no u 

 johnnyorlando - damn those pearly whites though

will miller_ - johnnyorlando hehe 

annacathcartt - aw she's pretty 

willmiller_ - annacathcartt she's the best :)