ten - ms.t

"One you will two what the hell is going on between you and Asher Angel!?" 

"Uh I don't know what you're talking about." I respond awkwardly.

"Cmon I know something is going on between you two!" He exclaims.

"Well you're wrong cause we're just friends," I reply shyly.

" Ms. Leblanc please return to your seat and Mr.Orlando stop bothering her." Mr. Gibbards says in front of the whole class. I giggle and return to my seat. I wonder why Johnny thinks Asher and I have something going on. I mean cmon I barley know the guy. I stay quiet for the rest of period and he dismisses us when the bell rings. I gather my stuff and head out the door before Johnny catches up to me. 

"Let me see your schedule," He insists. I roll my eyes and give him my schedule. 

"Ok... so next block you have Digital Design with Turner?" He starts to laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" I ask him giving him some attitude. He shakes his head. He gives me the directions to the classroom and says bye as he heads the opposite direction. Why was he laughing? I decide to shake it off and walk to the class. I go directly to the teacher and introduce myself. 

"Yes finally! We'll finally have someone to sit in that desk and he'll finally have a partner! I always feel so bad cause he always ends up working by himself because there's not a lot of people in this class!" Ms. Turner says to me. I was pretty confused on what she was trying to tell me but I didn't think too much of it. I just smile and nod and I walk to the seat she told me to sit in. I start to set up my computer when I hear Ms. Turner in the background.

"...you finally have a partner, you don't have to work on all the projects alone!" 

"Great, thanks Ms. T" Someone says. Its a guy and his voice is super sexy. What the heck, did I just say someone's voice is sexy!? I want to turn around but I decide not to cause thats kinda creepy. The guy sits down in the seat next to me and I turn to introduce myself. 

"H-- Asher?"

"Annie?"

Now I understand why Johnny was laughing! He knew Asher was in this class and he KNEW that he didn't have a partner. So when he found out I was taking this class he figured out that I was going to be paired with him. 

"Well it's so nice to finally meet you!" I say to him.

"Why are you being so nice, I know that's not you." He replies.

"Ok ouch. Just trying to make a good impression." I snap back. 

"There's the Annie I was texting." He jokes. And then we both just stood there smiling at each other for what felt like an eternity. 

a/n - ASHANNIE