Chapter 5: Prey

I feel so weary, that I could not even see the sun.This place is conserved ,I must in the wrong place .

Sa wari koy wala namang mag ala-la kung mawawala ako , kinuha na rin nila si Azlan ang kaisa isa kung aso.

Ni anino ay diko makita , aakalain mo talagang gabi na.Sa bandang dulo ay may nakita akong ilaw na pawang papunta sa aking direksyon.

"Yvonne Morgan what a nice name yet a big thief !" Bigla akong pinagpawisan.His eyes is dangerously staring at me.As if it could kill me when I ever dared to stare him back.

"You're the big exchange!!ahmm you smell so good."

Naging statuwa ako the whole scene.Sumikip ang ang dibdib ko para di makahinga ng maayos. My eyes widened as I tried to hold back my breath.

"Back off!!!" I was stiffened when I get back to my gaze.I was nearly bitten and I was hypnotized .All scene was merely illusion.The man who save me to death is actually the same with the man in the forest.

"Why I'm here? " I asked out of nowhere questioned.As I pleaded upon him.

He just smile at me " You're free." Before he vanished to my eyes he flashed another smile again.My heart skipped as his smiles bounce to every edge of this room.

---------
Nate POV.

"I found her." I exclaimed.

"Who the girl in your dream?" Vince amusingly asked me.

"Exactly!" I nearly lose my control ,I couldn't stop myself to bite her .I put her under my illusion to test her on the other side, I regretted. She don't even stare at me nor talk even once .Yes , she is cold as ice , expressionless girl .

When I started to stepped back , she out of nowhere asked me.I eventually hear her melancholic voice in my dream and now real voice shivers down to my heart.

Inward, I just smile,  I couldn't even utter any single words.And it makes me want her to escape this big deal .But this time I will set her free.

"Vince arrange all her papers .Now! Then set a meeting ." I commanded him.

"Now!?"he smirked . As if he can refused.

I walked through the office to have some urge meeting not to mention about the lost blueprint of necklace..

--------------------------------------------------
at the office

"No, you let the thief to be free in her cage and let her to be in this school!" Dean Mohaima exhausted expression and deep voice echoing.

I calm ,chill and relax to have some control and concentration.

"Sir baka may ibang paraan?"  Habang di nila magalaw ang papeles na ang laman ay ang profile ng babae.
They both sigh .

"There you have! You need to choose Nathan Del fuego ? " Schools administrator.

"Let her go or let her in .In this dangerous place.Shes different with us and we all know this place is not her ground! She can't prolong her life with us.Hell she'll be like a food roaming around?!"

"How can you say? I need your cooperation not your confusing and nonsense opinion?" They can now clearly hear my deep commanding voice.

"This will end our meeting! And no other should know except all of you here about this ." Turo ko sa blueprint na ninakaw ng dalawang taon .

"This will not end if you haven't chosen yet!" Dean is always against my planned .She is a big barrier.

They both wait until Vince came in out of nowhere.

"Vince sabihin mo ano ang pinili ko."I tap his shoulder.

"He will not choose your confusing and nonsense opinion!!" He smirked and then

"Otherwise two of you here will be fired ."
Tila ginawang biro ang eksena. We're like brothers talaga kaya di makaila na alam niya rin ang iniisip ko.

"NOW!" Tinukod niya ang kaniyang dalawang kamay at isa isang tinitigan.

Umalis silang talunan.And I know one of them will betray me.

I will be her guardian.A vampire guardian.That protect her and keep her against the world.

Kung paraan ay suwayin ko ang mundo para sa iyo gagawin ko , kung ang kapalit ay manatili ka.