:)

After everyone cleared out, I grabbed the first aid kit, went back to Roc's room, and with no words said, I began doctoring on him. He winced at the peroxide touching the small cut above his lip.

"Man up."

I whispered to him as he rolled his eyes and smirked a little. Roc always went to the childish route to get my attention and when he got it, he acted like a normal human which is why the two of us weren't fighting anymore. i'd learn to accept that that was going to have to be the way we handled things years ago.

"I'm sorry Ci. You know how I can get."

"Don't I.."

I said as I pressed the ice pack against his eye and watched him flinch. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me down in his lap. I wrapped my arm around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder. He then wrapped his arms around my waist and we just sat there in silence for a few minutes.

"I'm just jealous.. you know that I don't like to see you with anybody."

"I know Roc. & i'm sorry for leaving you like I did."

He sat there silently as I slipped out of his arms to go grab DJ from my mom and attempt to find Diggy.

----

I rode around for an hour before I finally found Diggy down at my high school's basketball court. I made sure DJ was all bundled up before I took him out of the car because despite the fact that we lived in California, we still got our fair share of winter weather. We sat at the bench right behind the court and since Diggy was so focused on his jump shots and lay ups, he didn't notice DJ & I. That was until DJ started yelling "Da Da" and whining and reaching for Diggy. He looked up at me, rolled his jacket sleeves down, and began to walk towards us. Once he approached us, he grabbed DJ out of my hands and started playing with him and then sat next to me.

"So you and Roc on some incest type jive?"

He said with the straighest face imaginable. I couldn't be mad at him though.

"No. We're not blood siblings. His mom is overseas on a contracting job and he's been staying with my family for the past 2 years. Basically since we moved here. And once upon a time... we dated."

He sat there, staring off into space and then bounced DJ in his lap a little.

"I'm sorry for that. I should've asked before I assumed. Even though it was kind of hard not to."

"It's ok."