Starting UA

Natsume Pov:

I was sitting in my middle school. I had my feet up on the desk and my head leaned back. I hated being in the room with so many losers. My quirk was like my dad's, Katsuki Bakugou. I could ignite the sweat on my hands to become large blasts, but there is a catch. I also have my mom's quirk....One for All. I keep it a secret because I don't want people to get too worried about me. I only use One for All for emergency situations. When the teacher walked in, I immediately took out my pencil, prepared to take as many notes as I could. When he started talking, I shut out all of the sound around me and focused on his words. Everything that seemed important, I jolted down into my notebook. I took so many notes from the last years that I have at least 13 notebooks in my backpack. Each of them were full of the most important notes about heroes, even my mom and dad. When the bell rang a few hours later, I grabbed all my stuff and headed to the PE area. I put on my workout clothes and put on the gloves that I usually wore.

 I put on my workout clothes and put on the gloves that I usually wore

I walked outside and, as usual, a few boys were staring at me. I gave them a Katsuki glare and they turned their heads. I rolled my eyes and walked over to my best friend, Shiri Kaminari. She was the only one I could put up with, When it came to her, I was a big softie. If someone hurt her, I would instantly get up and try to attack the person. Me and her are applying for UA to become heroes like our parents. I had already decided my hero name. After going into the gym, I had a small white towel that was around my neck. I had many sweat drips dropping off my face. I was the strongest girl in the class, plus, I need to keep myself strong for the entrance exams for UA. While walking out I saw my mom and dad talking to the principal. I sighed in annoyance and walked over. My mom saw me.

"Hey Natsumi!" I heard him say.

"Natsumi." said my dad.

"Hey Mom! Hey old man!" I replied with a smile.

I heard my dad growl and I laughed. I went up to them and hugged them. My dad (Reminder: Her "mom" is Deku and her dad is Kacchan) felt the sweat and looked at me, his eyes looking up and down my worn out body.

"Sorry. I was in the gym. I spend a little bit of time after school there." I said, rubbing the back of my head.

My dad nodded and I sighed. I wanted to know what they were talking about before I showed up. My mom and the principal looked at each other and nodded with smiles.

"Hey, Natsumi?" said my mom, "The principal told me the school got an email from UA. It was a recommendation for you to go there. They said they saw all your physical test scores and your written exam scores."

I felt my heart skip a beat. My face was filled with surprise. UA sent a recommendation to me? Out of all the people in the school, it was me. I suddenly felt a wave of happiness and started to jump around. I didn't need to take the entrance exam because of this. I was so happy that UA noticed me. I stopped jumping and looked at the principal.