Switch Sides then Switched Back

Natsumi Pov:

     I stood up from the bed I was recently sleeping in. I did my research and turns out, the villains have their own little Academia. I wrote a note to Ekon explaining why I was enrolling there. I put on clothes that made me kinda look like a villain and got a few things like clothes and the picture of me and my parents.  

     I walked into a deep forest

     I walked into a deep forest. It was super dark, but it was easy to go through. I knew the villains would try to test me on the way there. They principal was surprised that a hero child would enroll in a Villain academy. I heard tapping coming from behind me. It was a villain student. They were fast, but not as fast as me. As soon as they swung a blade at me, I flipped above them, landing behind him. I reached my hand out and made a large blast. The smoke cleared to show another villain student. They came at me with blue flames rising form her hands. Her hair was a mix of black and blonde. Her eyes were a bright blue. I smiled. She shot the blue flames at me. I dodged her and punched her with One for All. She fell onto the ground. I grabbed my bags and walked to the large building that was little ways in front of me.  I went to the entrance. I opened the doors. Inside were many students. They all stared at me in disbelief. They knew who I was and they were all surprised that I was there. One of the students growled at me and I instantly flipped her off. I went into the office and getting the uniform which, to me, was better than UA's.

 I went into the office and getting the uniform which, to me, was better than UA's

     They required us to cut our hair unless it was part of our quirk. I liked how short my hair was and decided not to rebel like I would have. I walked to my dorm to unpack my stuff. I guess the student that I flipped off didn't like me too much, so she followed me and threw a punch at me. I grabbed her arm and flung her over my back.

      "Next time, I won't stop..." I said walking into my dorm.

      I placed my pictures on the shelves above my mirror in my room. I smiled as I looked at them. I unpacked all my clothes and when I was finally finished, there was a knock on the door. I opened it and it was that Black and Blonde girl from earlier. She was Himiko Toga's and Dabi's daughter. I guess she had her dad's quirk. She smiled with her fanged teeth.