Final (Pt.2)

(A/N: I know the song is pretty sad and depressing but I listen to that kind of music while I'm writing. I don't know why. Lol)

Natsumi Pov:

     I was in the middle of fighting a villain. I had a few other heroes helping me, which made the job easier. We quickly caught the villain. I rubbed my neck, exhausted. A little girl came up to me and tugged my hero costume. I turned around and smiled. She looked very sweet.

     "Are you an angel?" asked the girl.

     "Haha. No honey." I said bending down to her level.

     "Yes you are!" she pointed at the scars on my wrist, "Mommy said that people with those are angels who wanted or wants to go home! She was an angel too!"

     I smiled. "Well, tell your mother that she is VERY wise."

     "I can't." said the girl.

     "Why?" I asked.

     "She already went home." replied the girl with a smile.

     I felt a few tears swell into my eyes. I smiled again and hugged the girl. I closed my eyes as the girl giggled. I looked up to see a man. I figured it was the girl's father. He looked...off. I stood up.

     "Your daughter is very sweet." I said, searching his body with my eyes. I saw he had a pocket knife and a gun, "What's her name?"

     "Ella." he replied. 

     I looked at the little girl. She was smiling....it was fake. I knew what a fake smiled looked like. I looked back at the man. His eyes were a gruesome yellow. His hair was a dark shade of brown.

     "Now if you don't mind, I will be taking my daughter back where she belongs. She ran off from me earlier." said the man, reaching for the girl's wrist.

     Her whole expression changed from a fake smile to horrified. I saw him reach for his pocket knife. I quickly grabbed the girl and jumped away a few feet. He flung the pocket knife at me, slightly getting my cheek. I was suddenly hit with the smell of alcohol. I quickly signaled the other heroes to get him. He started to use his quirk, which was "Laser Shot". He pointed his fingertips at me and shot lasers out of them. I dodged them easily. He was soon taken down by one of the heroes in the area. The little girl who I was holding started smiling at me, not fake. She was happy. She told me that her father had been drinking and hitting her for the last while. I hugged her.

     "I promise, you will never have to go through that again." I said.

     "How will you know though?" she asked.

      I smiled.

     "'Cause you will be staying with me."

     The little girl smiled, bigger and happier than before. She was relieved and happy.  I picked her up and rubbed her head. She was pulled away from the pain that she was feeling at her home, the pain that lingered in her mind and body....she was free of it. 

     "You have taking a liking to her, haven't you?" said a man behind me. I turned to see Ekon.

     "Is it that obvious?" I said with a smile.

     "We can keep her, but remember, we have to have responsibilty." said Ekon standing next to me. People didn't know we were a thing yet.

     "Ella? This is your new father." I whispered.

     Ella smiled. A few days later, we adopted Ella after going through a few things with the court. We enrolled her in a school and took care of her as if we had her ourselves. She already knew she was adopted. When Ella turned 17, she came out to us as Transgender and Pansexual. I accepted her, so did Ekon. She asked us to either call her Ein or Eli. Of course we accept that. Since me and Ekon aren't married...we let her chose his last name. He chose Bakugo. Me and Ekon talked about it, but we decided to have his last name changed to Bakugo if we got married. I smiled at the thought. Oh, wait! We are already married. 

     I have been through so much in my life. My daughter got a girlfriend and boyfriend, had a child, and continued their lives. I am proud. I am happy. I may be retired from being a hero, along with my husband, but we are still ourselves. I remember that I will see my parents eventually. I don't care how long, as long as I am with the ones I love. They all inspired me to keep going. I am waiting for my wings and halo to appear, signaling it is my time. I will miss those on earth, but I will still watch over them. My daughter made her way to number one hero. She may not have had One for All....but another person did. I can die in my sleep...or by being killed, but I will still return, making the world better and better with every single decision. Who knows? Maybe I could come back as a child in a future generation of my family, fixing the world easier than before. 

     -Natsumi Bakugo,

                                            one of the worlds greatest heroes, mother, friend, family member, and companion. 

(A/N: Another book finished! If you guys want more ship books or sequels, let me know in the comments! I LOVE writing these books, even if I cry while writing them. Also, those who want other AU's, just let me know what you want in the comments! I am excited to see what you guys want to read! Anyway, I will write you guys later. Bye!)