A little bit of Love

*WARNING: In this chapter, there are suicidal thoughts, almost committing suicide, and cutting wrists. If you are not comfortable with that type of stuff, please stop reading now!*

Natsumi Pov:

I was sitting down at my desk at school. It was Christmas time again.....and I wasn't really excited. It was going to be the first Christmas without my parents. I started to not pay attention in class as Christmas break grew closer and closer. We weren't really learning anything since over break the teachers didn't want us worried over anything. It was pretty clear that I was thinking about something. I didn't realize that the lunch bell rang and my friends were trying to get my attention. I held back the tears that were trying to break out of my eyes.

 "You okay? You have kinda been a little distracted for the last while." Said Ekon.

I nodded, glad that he cared, but it was a lie. I wasn't fine. If I held onto this feeling any longer, I would lose myself and just let out all the emotions on other people. I had to release the feeling somehow. I walked into the girls bathroom. I got a small blade out of my sleeve. I placed it along my wrist. I moved the blade along my skin, making a long cut. I did it two more times, then washed the blade and put it back into my sleeve. I took my tie and wrapped it around my wrist and then put on my fingerless gloves. They reached to my elbows so it was easy to cover my wrist. I walked to lunch and got my food. Thankfully, it was the second to last day of school. I didn't think anyone would notice that i was slightly more pale than usual. I guess it was the blood loss. After the day was over, I walked home. I was feeling kinda sick. As soon as I walked into the house, I rushed past Todoroki to the bathroom. I instantly barfed into the toilet. Todoroki walked in and rubbed my back. i got up slowly, grabbing a piece of toilet paper to wipe my mouth. I groaned. I noticed that Todoroki was taking off my glove. I instantly jerked away from him, pulling the glove back up.

     "Natsumi, what are you hiding?" said Todoroki, crossing his arms.

     "N-nothing! This glove was something from my old house...." I lied.

     "You are a really bad liar." said Todoroki, walking toward me.

     I slowly backed away from him.

     "Natsumi, please." he asked.

     I sighed. He was going to find out either now or later. I held out my arm with my eyes looking toward the ground. I didn't want to see his reaction. I felt my glove get torn off and I felt the tie that wrapped around the wound get pulled off. 

     "You cut?" asked Todoroki.

     I nodded. It was only new cuts that were from that day. I heard him sigh and pull me into a hug. I started to cry. I let my emotions go.

     "It's okay. I was just like you. When my mother left, my father got worse about 'training' me. Just, don't cut." said Todoroki.

     "H-how a-am I-i going to s-stop..." I said, sobbing.

     "Cutting only leaves reminders of why you have pain, inside and outside. To get myself to forget about the problems, I used training. I trained on my own until  couldn't stand anymore." said Todoroki taking a step back.

     "Where is your training room?" I asked, looking down, "I am pretty sure you have one."

     Todoroki grinned and led me to this massive room. I quickly changed my clothes and put on some gym gloves. I walked into the room and began fighting. There were robots that helped with tactics and they could regenerate if I blew off one of their limbs or heads. I stayed in there for hours. Creati had to come and let me know dinner was ready. I wiped the sweat off my forehead. The training really helped. I got a shower, ate dinner, and went to the living room. It was pretty late, but I couldn't sleep even after all that training. I kept on going back to the training room. I gave up on resisting and got into some workout clothes with some gloves.