Final (pt.1)

Natsumi Pov:

     After graduating from UA, we lived our lives as heroes. I took over my father's name, Ground Zero. Ekon made his name Fuyuhiro Creator. I thought it was pretty cool. I was known around the world and Number one Hero. People gave me the name "Ground Zero the ultimate hero". I liked the name. Shiri and Meiko also became heroes. Me and Ekon were walking around at the mall, hoping to not be noticed by people. Everyone knew who I was so I had to wear a mouth mask and a hat. My hair colors were very very rare, so I was easy to spot. I went into a hero store with Ekon. Some people started to take pictures of Ekon. I smiled under the mask. I went through some of the shirts as Ekon was getting rushed with fangirls. Not going to lie, I was kinda jealous. I kept on looking through the shirts and found one with my parent's on it. I smiled and walked over to the cashier. 

     "How much for this?" I asked.

     "Meh. You can have it for free. Those two are dead after all. Pfft. They called themselves heroes and yet, they were killed by villains." said the cashier, scoffing after.

     I felt my face heat up in anger. Was this guy serious?! A few sounds were erupting from my hands. I quickly stopped them and gave the cashier a glare.

     "Would you say that to their daughter?" I asked, a slight hint of annoyance in my voice.

     "No! Their daughter is the number one hero. I would just say it to people in the store and my friends." replied the man.

     I sighed and took off my hat and mask.

     "Be careful what you say and who you say it to." I said, walking off toward Ekon. I grabbed his hand as me and him rushed out of the store.

     We had a group of people following us. I started laughing. Ekon did too. We burst through the doors of the mall, rushing back home with our quirks. We walked into our house, seeing someone on our couch. I walked over to see my grandmother's. How did they get in here?! I tapped Inko's shoulder and she jumped.

     "O-oh! Natsumi it's you! Phew." she said putting her hand on her head.

      I hugged her and Mitsuki. Ekon stood there, shocked. My grandparents have never met my boyfriend. Mitsuki was staring at him like she was ready to attack him at any time.

     "Natsumi, honey, who is this?" asked Mitsuki, pointing at Ekon.

     "U-u-uh! M-m-m-my friend!" I lied.

     "Honey, you couldn't lie if your life depended on it. Who is he really?" said Mitsuki crossing her arms.

      "My boyfriend...." I sighed.

     Inko smiled brightly and Mitsuki looked down, making me unable to see her eyes. She looked back up and started to walk toward Ekon, activating her quirk. I put my hands on her shoulders.

     "It's okay, granny." I said.

     Mitsuki smirked, deactivating her quirk. I guess she just wanted to show how protective she was. I smiled and grabbed Ekon's hand. Inko came over, hugging the two of us. My grandmother's stayed over that night. Mitsuki sat between me and Ekon. I can't even keep a straight face thinking of that moment. A few days later, we had an encounter with a villain...one of the villain's that tortured my parents. He had escaped from the police. He was trying to take a women hostage. 

     "Where are the heroes?! T-they should be here!" said a person next to me.

     I quickly rushed to the bathroom on the other side of me, changing into my hero suit. I walked out calmly. I had a small ball of anger inside me that really wanted to watch this villain burn alive, but I pushed it away. I bent down, activating One for All. I zoomed into the air, then flew toward the villain with a blast. I smirked as I saw the villain's eyes widen. He must have known who I was from the last time I saw him. I used One for All to bounce around, confusing the villain. I lifted my arm, yelling the word Smash! inside my head, just like my mom taught me. I knocked out the villain and helped the woman. The woman had a sprained ankle from trying to run from the villain, but other than that, she was fine. I got the girl to the one person who had a healing quirk. Turns out, the woman was actually quirkless and didn't know how to defend herself. After I had gotten away from the reporters and the crowd, I called Ekon.