PART 28

"I'm leaving you to them." Five whispered to Hazel's ear and squeezed her arm. "Don't let them do anything stupid."

"I won't." She muttered while Five left and watched Luther and Allison enter the room once again. "Done making out?,"

"We weren't making out!" Luther gasped with offense while a pink flush travelled around his cheeks.

"Yeah, sure." She rolled her eyes and turned to Klaus "what're you doing?,"

"Oh, I'm talking to Ben." He answered coolly and casually. "He says he wished he'd met you."

Hazel's expression softened and a side of her lip curled up.
"I wish I'd met him, too." She pursed her lips together. "What's he like?,"

"Like an angel sent from above," Klaus teased dreamily. "No, I didn't say that because you're dead! It's a figure of speech!,"

"So...you two just...fight in your spare time?,"

"That, and get high." He added "but I'm trying to get past that, I'm planning to. I mean, if we even make it out alive,"

"I get that." She nodded and inhaled. "I know how giving drugs up can be, I get that. No pressure, just go easy on yourself,"

"You've been here before?" He raised an eyebrow and turned his attention to her. "For how long?,"

"No, no, I haven't." She shook her head "but I've read about it. I can't imagine giving up something you think you love,"

"It's dreadful," he groaned

"Well, if we ever make it out of here, just know that...I'm here. For you." She pat his knee uncomfortably "I believe in you."

Klaus' eyebrows knitted to the center of his face and the fake smile suddenly dropped. He gave her a sincere nod and immediately shifted back to his facade.

"You're like the parental figure I've never had!" He joked and made her chuckle briefly. Soon enough, screaming started to sound from the room.

Gunshots were surrounding the whole area, making all of the jump behind a table and hide. Hazel poked her head out and found none other than the Handler's men out to get them.

"What are these guys doing here?!" Diego asked loudly as chunks of the table flew into the air

"Maybe they're here for Kenny's birthday!," Klaus suggested and covered her ears and Hazel fought a smile back

"No, I'm pretty sure they're here for us!," Luther debated.

"Nope, I'm done. I've just about had it!" Hazel shot herself up and made a shield appear in front of her.

The girl got guns out of her hands and furiously attacked the men. Music started to play around the alley and the rest of her siblings to attack the rest. Hazel disarmed the men and got out the first weapons she could think of: katanas. She sliced through their skin expertly, making large and raging gestures powered by her anger.

"Come on!" Diego grabbed her wrist and dragged her along the floors, leading to the exit door. They made their way out and Hazel made a van pop up.

"I'll drive." Luther hopped in the drivers seat and the rest of the siblings entered the van. "Why didn't you just do that every time someone was there?!,"

"Sorry I'm not an expert, Luther!" Hazel sassed him and hissed. She lifted up her shirt and found a blooming patch of blood on her waist.