Mr. Perfection

"Omg Mingkwan! Look at him, he is beautiful" Wayo exclaimed looking wide eyed at a picture of his idol, Phana Kongthanin.

Wayo was in his final year in University studying Fine Arts. He is the sole heir to one of Thailand biggest trading empire. Regardless of his background and age he was bouncing around in his seat like kids on a sugar high examining a picture of his idol in the latest online issue of Vogue magazine. Wayo have been obsessing over the same celebrity for as long as he can remember. 

Phana was a well known model and actor

Phana was a well known model and actor. He was well built and masculine, amazing smile, eyes and overall great facial features. In short...he was 190 cm of perfection. No wonder he thrived in the fashion industry, the man is a God. Wayo was a relatively short, pale skin, doe eye, red lipped boy who often got tease for looking more feminine than masculine. He was not chunky but he had absolutely no muscles at all and would die at the mention of exercise. 

Wayo was well known in his faculty though because he would often win prizes for being an exceptional photographer. Which was his major...wanna guess who influenced that decision? He was known for his creativity and ideas and for using whatever resources available to produce stunning results. He also did most of the editing on his pictures himself but whenever he hits a snag, he would call on his best friend Mingkwan who is pursuing a double major in computer science and graphic art and design. They dream of opening their own photo studio together.

Final year would soon be over and soon they would be venturing out into the real world, be on their own and be their own bosses. But first they have to get through their internship. 

"What did you get?" Ming asked as the both are sitting at the computer checking what fashion house they get to intern at.

"I can't look, you check" Yo replied too nervous

"Shiaa stupid Yo just look already"

"No! you look" Yo said pushing the laptop to Ming

"You know it's not going to change regardless of who is looking right?" Ming replied dryly

"Give it to me asshole Mingkwan" Yo said as he took the laptop back

Yo covered his eyes and slowly peeked between his fingers to see the results of his internship application

"I got into my first choice!" He grabbed his friend around his neck and brought him closer to see.