female mothers

The only job the female has is to get pregnant.  Cheats and mods are only allowed to have multi births. No eating of apples or watermelons.   However, in testing and playing the challenge I had a small hiccup.  I had two females back to back give me 3 Male kids.  If this happens u are allowed to eat three to four peices of watermelon.  

As u know there are many mods with helping u know if she pregnant or if it's boy or girl. All mods and cheats used in this matter are ok to use but the game for the most part needs to pick the sex.

When the female gets pregnant the game will put her on maternity leave. The female is to live in the house until she gives birth to atlease one more females. She doesn't stay to help raise any children.  She can help around the house for total of 4 days and pay Bill's, cook and clean.

Once she shows signs of being pregnancy I highly recommend u make him and her not like each other. Drag the friendship bar the other way. That way u can make sure there is no dating or marriage happening and also u can keep track of who u had kids with and when they die of old age.  In testing this challenge I had one of my kids daughter's die before January reach elder age.

Any ya to adult female that is not of ur bloodline is good to have babies with, just no repeats unless she give u all Male babies. At the point it's a redo and u cannot move her out til she has had atlease 1 or more baby girls.