rules and more details

At any point in the game any bodies needs can be cheated. Money can be cheated. Skills can be cheated. Lifetime rewards can be cheated. The killing of any and all males is a must.

I stated this on page 2 but im also putting it here on the rule page too.

NOTE: I have ONLY made three sims, one female and two males. I started off with 1 male and one female, like i explained innthe rules. However, my, 9 year old, son liked the challenge and he wanted to make a sim in my world. I had to make an exception for him and change a rule. This rule is:

**!! I have the supernatural expansion pack. I made all males in my town ghost. Seeing how they all die anyway. So his sim is a ghost. If u have kids or anyone who wants to add a sim to ur world, come up with a loophole to add the sim!!**

However, there is a glitch in my game, not sure in other games. This glitch will not change a male, of any kind, into a ghost. So i would turn them into a ghost and then force kill them the way i made them a ghost.

EXAMPLE: Take any male sim and cheat create-a-sim and pick ghost for species. There should be a tab under it with a ghost on it. When u click on it look at the different tombstones. So pick jellybean death or death by meteor etc.... Click accept. If they dont turn into ghost when u go back to game play, like mine doesn't, then u will cheat force kill by jellybean death or death by metero etc..... Yes the sim will or should disappear. The game will deside rather he will rise again later.

January and any of his decents can never have a relationship or marriage. Best friends is as far as it goes.

Any and all deaths of the Male bloodline must be done away from the house. So no bad moodlets will happen inside the household. Best thing about total annihilation is no bad moodlet and no mourning.

No cheating on the girls skills. They must learn and master thro game play. I made the weekends a study/reading day. As the teens and sometimes the kids can buy books, write too and paint to help gain skills and the money cheat wont have to used as much. Heck u have ur very own sweatshop. Lol. Yeah yeah maybe poor humor but u get what I'm saying.

All males that become fathers their names have to be named after a month. I think its ezer to keep track.

NOTE: U dont have to do this but i thought it would be fun to start ever male heir in a new world/city. January McGraw and his family founded/live in Sunset Valley. February Gillis and his family founded/live in Moonlight Falls. Who knows where i will go next. I do understand that u may run out of worlds or towns, especially if u dont have all or any expansion packs. So i would look up some free worlds/towns and/or make ur own, if u want to do this. Also, u can always go back to ur old saved game and start where u left off. I mean who knows the bloodline has thinned out buy the time u come back around. Lol

The house I built for this challenge is a 60 x60 one story house, large garden, pool, two treadmill and two weight benches, swings, slide jungle gym, *fountain of youth, *crystal tree, grill, sitting area, and telescope all outside in the backyard. A large nursery toys, 4 bedroom 3 bath, large living room and spacious activity area where I have put a grand piano, guitar, keyboard, chess table, stereo with small dance mat, bookshelf and four desk with laptops. Next to the rec space is the dining room, with the help of cheat move object, I made a table that 8 can sit comfortably with food, laptop and/or drink coffee. Beside that dining area is a spacious kitchen. Two stoves, best dishwasher, high in trash compactor, kitchen sink, high end coffeemaker and the top of the line fridge (food never spoils). In the hallway u have three fish tanks. One has different kinds of fish, one is full of angelfish and that last have deathfish.

The males in this challenge will or should never eat ambrosia, drink of the fountain of youth, drink of the cowplant or anything that helps them live longer. But he can cook any and all dishes.

I going to go into a bit more detail about the house. I said 4 bedrooms. In two of the bedrooms will be where the kids sleep after they move out of the crib. One room has four single beds and the other has 5 single beds, u could try bunkbed but sometimes they may get the bad sleep from cheap bed moodlet. The master bedroom has one two person bed and the last bedroom is just a bed. This room is for the female mother while we wait for her to give birth.

I tried to put everything in this house that will help with boredom and learning. Once the kids reach teen age they can leave the house and take classes, spa day, concerts, movies and the fun stuff that keeps them from going crazy from being in the house.

I will try to post images of the house soon.

I know its a bit much to read but there are very important details on every page. Im sorry its so long but im trying to caught every important thing and hiccups along the way. So please read carefully and if u have any questions, please do not be afraid to ask. And once again thank u for taking the time out for reading and i really hope u enjoy playing the challenge. Be blessed.