intro

tell me how this story goes it deals with serious issues like abuise and self harm it but choni makes it through .

toni topaz walked down the hall all eyes on her as always, she was the schools badass no one even dared to come near her unless she allowed it. no one touched her , if they did she would beat there asses to a pulp then and there.

"aye topaz i called you like ten times why didn't you answer?" veronica says in her tattered jeans and leather jacket walking up to toni who had a cigarette in between her lips despite being in the middle of the hallway.

"if i didn't answer the first time i didn't care. " toni says lighting the cigarette but it was to late mr weatherbee had swooped in snatching the cigarette instantly.

"okay but i needed you last night. " veronica bit her lip and toni glared her eyes showing a small slither of softness.

"you have fingers take care of yourself. " toni mumbled walking away.

"she's a bitch. " betty said watching toni walk by leaving veronica scratching her neck and looking down like a puppy that just got into trouble.

"i mean duh. " josie says and that's when Ariana comes running up with her phone in one hand and her other above her head in panic.

"guys omg like i have tea. " she says once reaching betty and josie.

"you finally told Sean he wasn't a match?" josie says looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

"no, he still text me. but guess who's coming to our school today. you'll never believe who."

"um cardi b?" betty ask and Ariana glares.

"Beyoncé?" josie suggest

"Jesus?" betty hums and Ariana almost smacked them then and there.

"cheryl blossom, ugh you're so annoying. " Ariana says but josie and betty look at eachother with wide eyes.

"like the cheryl blossom the actress from pounddale. the biggest show since friends? her character died two episodes ago. rip Cheyanne bomb " betty says wiping a tear from her eyes.

"yes now it would've been better if you two dumbasses shut the hell up. " Ariana whines as the bell rings signaling to get to class.

-

"excuse me hey you?" cheryl says to the girl walking down the hallway with a leather jacket tight to her body.

"the girl with the pink highlight. " toni runs up about to grab her arm but toni jerks her arm away.

"don't fucking touch me kid," toni growls and that made cheryl bounce back a step, but instead of crying like she wanted to she put on an easy smile.

"hi im cheryl blossom, im new can you show me where room 415 is. " she ask politely. toni glares at her for a while cheryls smile staying intact to her pink lips.

"no. " toni goes to turn away but for some reason she stopped in her tracks.

"follow me. " was all the shorter girl said before walking quickly down the hall.

-

as toni walks through the door cheryl ran up from behind her making her appearance as all eyes were on her.

"ms blossom take a seat next two these young ladies right there. " the teacher mr styles says as he points to betty, who was drawing a dick on the desk, and Ariana who was scrolling her phone up until she heard the words ms blossom and now she was a nervous wreck.

cheryl smiled and sat between the two betty offering a burp and a 'whats up' Ariana making a sound that sounded like 'aghagh' as she sat down.

"so just so you know we're bestfriends now. " betty whispers Ariana leaning in as well.

"can i have some of your hair to sell on ebay, i want a new purse. " cheryl giggled not feeling the honey colored eyes watching her from a far. toni didn't know why she let the girl follow her to class, but something inside told her that wouldn't be the last time she gave into the girl.