"Oop gotta blast"-12

Y'all know what to do so get to it XD

Veronica let Toni hold the pillow to her chest as she just got out of the shower it had been close to 3 am and neither had decided to go to sleep yet.

"Here it's hot chocolate hand crafted from whoever made it at Walmart" Veronica handed her the warm mug Toni grabbing it pulling it to her lips.

"If you want to talk about it we can-"

"No" Toni answered instantly Veronica rolling her eyes as toni tried to seem fierce with tears in her eyes. Veronica remembered when she had the biggest crush on Toni. She used to text her every night making sure she was okay. She would bring her half of whatever she brought for lunch and sometimes she'd even walk with toni to class.

She doesn't know exactly when she stopped noticing Toni didn't feel the same, maybe it was after Toni rudely told her to fuck off when she was just asking how she was or how she'd tell her to leave after sex, if you could even call it sex, they never kissed during it. It was always Veronica let toni do whatever and enjoy it because it was toni.

"Are you going to tell Cheryl?" Veronica asked softly Toni looking up with big eyes. She looked terrified of the idea.

"No I'm not she can't- she can't see me like this I'm telling her I got in a fight with some dude on the way home." Toni nodded at the idea of lying.

"She's not gonna change how she looks at you she loves you." Veronica said the L word not caring if they already said it or not.

"I'm not going to let her see me like this Veronica,  and I'll beat your ass if-"

"I'm not telling her" Veronica ignored her attitude.

"I'm going to go sleep on the couch, don't look in my top drawer unless you want a lady boner." Veronica winked talking about the magazines and other stuff she kept there. Toni didn't say much she just nodded with a soft smile that she forced. She place the mug in to drawer and fell back on the bed.
-

"Hey Betty here's your text book." Archie said with an easy smile as he walked over to her with a easy smile.

"Oh I forgot I gave it to you" she blushed taking it and placing it in her locker once again.

"So I was thinking maybe we could-"  He had an awkward smile on as he was about to ask her that daring question some of his friends interrupt.

"Yo Andrews coach wants to talk to us today cmon." Reggie laughed as Archie big his tongue forcing a smile.

"I'll see you later." Betty said as he nodded and walked away.

"Not gonna lie I kinda want to vomit." Josie hummed as she saw the whole thing go down.

"He's just a friend." Betty ignored the knowing smile Josie had on her lips.

Josie saw Ariana and Cheryl, Ariana grabbing a hold of Cheryl's arm as she walked with her.

"Ten bucks says she ask where Toni is before she says hi." Betty snorted Josie nodded.

"Fine let's bet." Josie hummed

"No ariana that's not how baby's are made- someone take her" she escaped Ariana's grasp.

"Do you know where toni is?" Cheryl asked hopefully. Betty laughed as Josie pulled out ten dollars handing it to the blonde.

"No we don't normally she has her head up your ass." Betty nodded with a smirk.

"My like head up her pussy" Josie cackled Ariana gasping and smacking Josie.

"That's a naughty word."  Josie gasped as she felt the sting on her arm.

"Betty legit cursed." Josie said Betty glaring at Ariana as a warning.

"She's scary." She mumbled turning the attention back to Cheryl.

"Last time I heard of her was last night." Ariana said innocently.

"Wait how?" Cheryl asked now intrigued.

"She called Veronica at like 12 am"  Ariana  said before her eyes going wide.

"Hold up," Josie put a finger up

"We have questions" Betty finished her lipstick  turning to Ariana.

"Uh oh." She whined as Cheryl face grew jealous and curious.

"Why was Veronica with you at 12 am" Betty  asked eyes widening.

"We were just hanging out we only kissed five times" she gasped covering her mouth at the last part.

"ARE YOU GUYS dating!" Josie panicked with a squeal of excitement.

"Why'd she call Veronica." Cheryl asked her voice  not playful and cheerful like the others.

"Toni's gone gettt it." Betty said Josie nodding pulling out a bag of hot Cheetos watching the thing go down handing some to Betty as the both watched.

"She was crying and that's all I know-" Cheryl heard the red head mumbled.

"What crying-" Cheryl stepped back letting go of Ariana's arm.

"Oop gotta blast." Ariana squealed and ran down the hall way nearly knocking down kids.

"IM FAST LIKE THE FLASH YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME-" Ariana screamed before running into a locker and falling on her face.

"Your turn." Betty hummed to Josie. As she saw Toni and Veronica walk in.

"But the tea is about to-"

"Your turn." Betty said again Josie cursing throwing some hot Cheetos in her mouth before marching over to the red head who had been lying across the hallway.

"Hey guys." Veronica hummed walking over with Toni who had a black eye and a busted lip.

"Omg Toni what happened." Cheryl panicked The fear of toni and Veronica sleeping together gone as she saw her face.

"I was on my way home and some guys picked a fight."  Toni said calmly.

"About 4 months ago was worst," Betty laughed a little "Toni game to school with a broken hand and bruises she said she got into a fight with some guy at Walmart." Betty remembered how everyone was terrified of her.

Toni tensed up at the memory nodding her head.

"Yeah I guess I'm a fightable person." She said Veronica clenching her fist at the thought of someone hurting toni like that.

"Well stop it," Cheryl reached out and hugged  girl. Toni wrapping her arms around her back. "I don't like seeing you hurt." Cheryl kissed the side of Toni's head. Toni ribbed her back  softly.

Just then the bell rung signaling for class to start. Veronica and Betty both nodded letting the two be alone Betty teasing Veronica about Ariana as they walked.

-

Yeah idk what happened either