Chapter 3

It's Monday morning.

When I told my my mom and dad about Justin being my mate, they didn't even blink. They just smiled and nodded even after I told them his age. I finally came to terms with how old he is and we've already marked each other, not in the sexual way.

I slipped on maroon skinny jeans over my tan legs and the put on an oversized, navy blue knit sweater. I pushed my feet into my light brown riding boots and walked to my restroom. I examined my reflection and put on a little bit of mascara and a thin layer of lip gloss. I smiled and walked out, grabbing my backpack and phone.

I went to the living room and said bye to my parents and went outside to find Justin leaning against the passenger side door of his black camaro. I smiled as I saw the boy I called my mate look up at me and grin.

I walked up and gave him a hug as he did the same. He opened the door for me and closed it behind me as I got in.

The car ride to school was short and silent. He held my hand over the console and rubbed his thumb over my hand.

He parked in front of the middle school since the middle and high school were right next to each other. He got out and jogged over to my side of the car. He opened the door for me and helped me out.

As he walked me onto school, I couldn't help but smirk as everyone gaped at us. We made it to my locker and he released my hand. He pressed his lips to mine in a passionate kiss and pulled away after a few seconds.

"I love you Tater-Tot. Have a good day." I smiled at his nickname for me and chuckled.

"I love you too."

With that, he turned and walked away to go to the high school. I grabbed a few books out of my locker and strutted into 1st period English proudly. I scanned the classroom for an empty seat and my eyes landed on the seat next to a new girl. I walked over and sat in the desk beside her.

"Hi! I'm Tatum." I held my hand out as I introduced myself. The girl smiled and shook my hand.

"I'm Gale. Gale Sayers. I'm new here along with my twin brother, Grayson."

"Welcome to Oak Creek! You can sit with me at lunch if you want."

"That'd be cool!" My smile grew as I realized I finally made a new friend.

***LUNCH***

Gale met me by her locker and we were off to lunch. We sat in the table in the far right corner of the lunchroom, far away from the popular kids who wouldn't stop trying to wave me over. They only wanted to be friends with me because I was the Luna.

"My brother should be here soon." Gale said while stuffing a muffin into her mouth. Over the morning, I found out we have a lot in common and we have all of our classes together!

I was eating a grape when Gale starts waving her hands around wildly. A tall, tan boy who looked a lot like Gale sat our table beside Gale.

"Tatum, this is Grayson. Grayson this is Tatum." She introduced us. I smiled and shook his hand.

"She told me a lot about you" I say while taking a bite out of my apple. Grayson simply nodded. I shrugged and continued talking to Gale.

Before I know it, lunch is over and its time for class. I walked with Gale to history but our walk stopped short when I ran into somebody. I landed on the ground with a grunt.

"Oh! Are you okay?" A male voice spoke and grabbed my arm to help me up. I yanked my arm out of his grasp, knowing Justin could feel another males touch when they laid their hands on me

"I'm fine." I walk past the 8th grade jock...at least I tried to. He puts his hand on my shoulder to stop me...his hand happened to be right on my mark.

"Wait! Where do you think you're going hot stuff?" His hand pressed down harder on Justin's mark as he pulled me back towards him. Instantly, a loud and menacing growl sounded through the building. Before I could blink, Justin has the jock, Austin, pinned against the wall.

"Don't ever touch her again!" He growled out. His eyes were black like a demons.

A teacher kept on telling me to calm him down so I finally gave in and stepped in between him and Austin.

I pushed him backwards slightly to gain some distance from Austin. I wrapped my arms around his neck in a hug, put my lips to his ear and whispered.

"I'm okay. It's okay. I'm right here." His arms wrapped around my waist almost instantly and he inhaled my scent to calm down. I pulled away a few minutes later to see that he was calm.

"Lets go." He grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine, dragging me out if the building.

*****************************************

A/N:

Chapter 3! I have 36 reads! Wow...

Anyway, here's the cast list I have set out so far. It won't let me set a cast on thw mobile sooo....

Emily Rudd as Tatum

Francisco Lachowski as Justin

Vanessa Hudgens as Gale

Tyler Posey as Grayson

Gaspard Ulliel as Hank Channing

Julianne Moore as Lisa Channing

Teo Halm as Austin

Lena Headey as Moon Goddess