started from the bottom.

The last first day at Bayview High was filled with lots of emotion; we were near adulthood and we wouldn't be considered the same kids that walked into that school 4 years ago. It was something about finally finding peace within yourself, something that we all lacked when we first arrived here. When I got here, Andre Black was just a name that people failed to notice, it wasn't until they learned about Dre. Now, Dre Black? He's another guy that just happens to attend Bayview High. While Andre was nerdy, often clumsy and reclusive; Dre, he was motivated to grow and focus on his gift and he didn't care what everyone else thought of his music as long as it made him happy.

Now, the only thing they had in common was that they started from the bottom, and I'm not talking Drake when I say this and you'll see exactly why.

10 months earlier.

"Fuck!!!"

Profanity escaped the male's lips, as he stared in the distance at the moving bus and he sighed. Once again, he missed the bus on the first day of his Senior Year; maybe staying up the night before to watch Star Wars wasn't his best excuse to not go to bed.

Andre Black is your average geek, residing in Germantown area with his mother and grandmother

residing in Germantown area with his mother and grandmother. Which means he spends a lot of time buying sandwiches from the Papi stores, or taking site of the views in Chestnut Hill on the weekends.

"Andre, you seriously missed the bus...I knew your ass was slow, but not this slow!"
A female's voice appeared as it caught the male off guard; it was his next-door neighbor, Jada Harris.

"Yo, tell me if this looks good real quick."

In a blink of an eye, the phone was in front of the male's eyes and all he could do was stare. It was no surprise that Jada went from being the girl that no one noticed, to getting hot literally overnight.

@JADAthegreat just posted a photo.

If you were looking for a sign, here it is

If you were looking for a sign, here it is. 😘

"Damn J, someone got hot over the summer!"