iconic.

Andre Black was someone that could be rejected easily but also noticed for his many talents, it wasn't hard growing up in the music scene of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, that background and the many greats that came from this particular city helped him stay grounded. You could go to The Mann Music Center or The Dell in the summertime for a good concert or two, you could discover talent in a lot of different places, even in the halls of Philadelphia's own elite high school, Bayview High School of Technology & Creative Arts. 

This school was where Andre and his friends attended and spent most of their academic time at, considering the fact that they were all on the honor roll and didn't mind being nerds; they just wanted to be noticed and acknowledged for their accomplishments, even if people still teased them and called them names. They were human, all of them had dreams that they wanted to achieve their goals and follow their hearts as time went on. With Prom and Graduation around the corner, they will do anything and everything to make their dreams their reality sooner than expected. 

Dre expected to be the last person to make it, but things won't be 100% okay if he ends up being the first one. Dre has a choice, to stay in his town and finish what he's determined to do, or take the easy way out and possibly put his friends and the love of his life in danger.