1 • deal with the (dare)devil

{brendon's pov}

{brendon's pov}

"truth or dare, dallon."

the infamous game, in our group of friends, has resulted in the spillage of dark secrets to almost being dead.

"dare," he said, running his fingers through his quiff. "make it a good one pete."

dallon is known for taking any dare, no matter what the cost is.

pete pondered for a minute, his eyes lit up at soon as a dare popped in his head. "toilet paper you neighbors' house."

dallon laughed. "please, that's nothing." he stood up, and grabbed a package of toilet paper from his closet.

"why the hell did you have that in your closet?" spencer asked, laughing.

"i was gonna tp their house someday. those fuckers deserve it, especially the gay one." dallon scoffed, heading out the door to complete his dare.

he came back with the empty plastic that once held rolls of toilet paper.

"who's next?" dallon asked. i shrugged.

"i guess i can go next." i volunteer.

"well, truth or dare brendon?"

"dare," i roll off my tongue, like i have several times in the past.

i, myself, is also quite the daredevil. i'm the guy every girl wants, i have charming looks and tricks up my sleeve when it comes to pulling strings to get what i want.

"know that fag ryan next door?" dallon starts. "get in his pants by the end of the semester."

big mistake to volunteer.

"dallon, you know i'm straight and not into guys."

he shook is head, refusing to let me get out of this one. i could feel my stomach turning.

"do it and i'll give you a hundred bucks." he bribed.

"wow, didn't know i was a male prostitute." i joked.

"wow, didn't know you would try to get out of a dare. you never do, until now." my stomach dropped.

the end of the semester was in a few weeks.

"fine, i'll do it." i said. "it's a bet."

~

{321 words}

new book, i hope you enjoy it!! it will be mostly brendon's point of view and the band does not exist in the book, as it is a high school au. like "cape town", it is lowercase intended and will be updated every friday.