FROM BABY TO DADDY

(a/n: edited.)

warning: very very cringey, smut, author-nim trying to be funny but miserably failing, fetus writing

top!tae
bottom!jungkook

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jungkook's POV

I lived life as a criminal. You heard it right. Criminal. I kill people for money. Regardless if they're Innocent or not.

And guess what? I also found my love with this work. Kim Taehyung, my innocent lil bean, the one i kidnapped.

He should've just been my little fuck hole back then. He was supposed to be my toy. The one I'll fuck if im stressed, and after i get bored, i'll just kill him. Just like that.

But things got quite messy. I started catching feelings on him, started getting jealous when he acts all touchy with Jimin.

Sometimes, i just find myself staring at him, smiling unconciously. Call me whipped, i won't deny it.

That's why when i realized i had feelings for him, i immediately asked him out. I remembered him being so flustered, his cheeks all pink, his voice so soft, and God he was stuttering cutely.

And that's how i fell in love with my supposed to be fuckhole, the once innocent Kim Taehyung.

"Jeon, are you listening?" I heard a voice call me, probably Jimin.

"The hell do you want?" I snapped back whilst frowning at him.

"Did you hear what i said?" He asked me, face etched with irritation.

"Do you think I'd give a fuck about those shits? Ofcourse I won't listen." I told him, in a matter-of-fact tone.

(JK's lines are in bold.)

"We're going to a party-"

"And?"

"We want you to hit on this girl-"

"Oh bitch no. I ain't fucking a girl for fuck's sake. I am fucking gayer than the sluts on the street and i have a fucking boyfriend, I swear if he'll know about this he'll fucking chop my dick off and feed it to God knows who-"

"JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK SHUT THE HELL UP-"

"You don't understand Jin hyung. You see, my boyfriend will fucking chop my dick off if he knew i fucking fucked a slut, make a fucking pureé out of it and feed it to the sluts on the street and all of you know that my dick is much more precious than any of you-"

"You egghole! We're getting money from this dickwad, the girl is rich Kooks. RICH. If you just hit on her im sure we'll get loads of money from her. Besides, its just a one time thing, Tae doesn't need to know, or if he knew about it, then what's the point? You're the top, he's the bottom. You're the dom, and that kid is the sub. What can the innocent lil fluffball do? I don't get why you're so aggravated on this."

'He's right though. Besides im getting money from this. Tae doesn't need to know.' Jungkook thought for a moment before aggreeing to his friends.

"Just make sure he will never know about this."

~A few hours later (guess who's lazy?) (edit:  wow, a time traveller)~

Third's Person's View

"Baby." Taehyung shot up from his bed and found Jungkook standing at the door, leaning against it.